Ashcan vs First issue: opinions on Electric Black

Got the Scout email you all likely got about the Electric Black “first ever American horror cartoon” by the folks who help develop Rick and Morty. I’ve got copies of the ash can, the first issue and it’s variant. In your experience, how do Ash cans stack up against first issues?

1 Like

I am sure it is not the first ever horror cartoon as I can think of about 10 horror cartoons that came out before this. Crytp Keeper had a horror themed cartoon for example. I have both so I am covered. I think the #1 is selling pretty well but haven’t checked the ASHCAN yet. Time to run down to the basement to sell on the hype!!!

1 Like

And Scout will happily sell 1A for $15 and 1B for $20 from their web store. Looks like 1A sold out since this morning so there must be some 50% off codes in play.

1 Like

I’d like to cash out my winnings please. :money_mouth_face:
:slot_machine: :slot_machine: :slot_machine: :slot_machine: :slot_machine:

2 Likes

Nice. I cashed out today. Sold 1x #1 regular. 2x#1 1:10 1x #2 1:10 and 1x Ashcan. Nice pay day. Throw in the Stake VHS variant I sold and a few other odds and ends and it was a $300 plus day.

2 Likes

I sold my soul to the devil today… does that count?

Was your soul optioned by a production studio too? Hoped you cashed in.

1 Like

I got the announcement email, bought some copies various places cheap quickly before other sites or the key collector app reported it. Then they all sold out. Once I have my cheap copies (hopefully soon) I’ll sell them.

1 Like

I’m in a cabin in the woods until Saturday so missed this stuff

I saw a documentary about a cabin in the woods once. Chris Evans was in it. Things didn’t end well.

3 Likes

Still one of my favorite movies. The mermaid gag that ran through the movie. Plus the unicorn. Really a great movie.

1 Like

Watch it at least twice a year here.