Avengers 38 Spec?

Even if it IS the same character, why would that book have more significance than her 1st full named appearance in CM #23?

1 Like

Great find. Based on that data page, the character shown is more likely to be the leader of the Goddesses of Thunder, Frigg.

1 Like

Man, im about to lay the smack down on some fake rumors here:

Please, do some research before you play in the big boy sandbox.

4 Likes

For the record Iā€™m not saying it has more significance than CM #23 or anything. When I first brought this up I was just pointing out that Brigid appears in both books that came out on the same day, knowing some people in other groups or whatever might try to push this book.

Edit: idk what your deal is guy. Chill

1 Like

Yet, the picture above, with other team members shown, makes it clear that it is Frigg and Ellisiv (granddaughters of Thor) in Avengers #38, not Brigid (Thorsdottir).

1 Like

So if itā€™s not Brigid in Avengers 38, and the characters who do appear have already appeared in another Thor run, what makes Avengers 38 special? Iā€™d love it if someone made the case for why we should spec on it.

1 Like

Thats the thing. There is no spec. Itā€™s all BleedingStool hyping useless shit again.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my favorite siteā€¦ bleedingstool.com :slight_smile:

1 Like

On fire today Monopoly

3 Likes

One thing I hate is people spreading misinformation and making up stuff without proof.

2 Likes

The Phoenix in the next issue Avengers #39 is the one from Marvel Legacy #1 lenticular, the Stone Age Avengers.

1 Like

Is that Doom the Living Planet from Astonishing Spider-Man and Wolverine? That takes me back.

There have been a lot of (relatively speaking) sales of the Legacy 1 1:500 and 1:1000 Deodato covers this week. Perhaps the Avengers 39 finally triggers the spec on that issue and covers. I have been bidding on those covers for the past year but never get the deal that I am looking for. I missed the boat!

2 Likes

When I originally posted this, it wasnā€™t about Brigid, it was about the lead in to the new storyline. The Brigid talk came later. Also wasnā€™t related to bleeding cool started shit about the book.

https://forum.comicsheatingup.net/t/one-to-watch-avengers-38/2524

1 Like