Back In Stock Alert

Also, if you got a problem with another member, take it offline (PM/DM the user, include moderators if you feel the need, etc). We don’t need to drag out disputes, disagreements or arguments publicly.

Thanks and back on topic!

3 Likes

Responded with an explanation and solutions to a member who seems to have issues - with my post.

Done

Let it go and move on. If you’re not a moderator, then just report whatever and move on. Let the moderators moderate and keep the peace as CHU Jedi’s…

2 Likes

Now, back on topic or I start handing out warnings or suspensions… (if you already got warnings under your belt).

Does the ‘TFAW Status’ matter in any meaningful way ? Any benefits ? I am curious as ToddW seems to think that is one of the reasons for my post.

How about we talk about stuff that’s “back in stock” in this very topic that’s about stuff “back in stock” with links, etc.

1 Like

I’m a Jedi? I always thought I was more of a Rancor because I’m always hungry.

Rancors keep the peace by just eating the bad apples :wink:

Something Is Killing the Children #16 (Cover D - Frison Variant 50 Copy)

1 Like

X Lives of Wolverine #4 (Hughes Variant) (tfaw.com)

Red Room Trigger Warnings #1 (Cover D - 25 Copy Momoko Variant) (tfaw.com)
Deep Beyond #1 (of 12) (Cover D - Momoko Virgin) (tfaw.com)
Black Panther #3 (2nd Ptg Manhanini Variant) (tfaw.com)
Black Panther #1 (Spratt Variant) (tfaw.com)
PREORDER - Miles Morales Spider-Man #38 (10 Copy Allen Design Variant) (tfaw.com)

Some Star Wars books also available …Please check !

Here is a good one
Venom #1 2nd Print 1:25 Ratio is back in stock at TFAW for $25. It sells for $50 or more on eBay.

The Venom #1 1:100 Peach Momoko is also $25, it sells for $50-$65 in recent sales.

awesome thanks for the tip. picked up one of each.

This is an ugly cover, and one of the reasons I am burned out on Momoko.

2 Likes

The cover is ugly, but if someone will pay me double what I paid then I am ok with that.

5 Likes

All comes back to… buy low, sell high…

2 Likes

I agree ! I just cant pull the plug on it though; keep telling myself I am doing a favor to a potential buyer ! :grin:

2 Likes

Here’s some ratio books while browsing that are either still in stock or back in stock at TFAW:
Star Wars Darth Vader #22 (Ienco Variant)

Moon Knight #10 (Junggeun Yoon Variant)

Moon Knight #10 (Spider-Man Variant) - Not a ratio but looks like it’s back in stock after it originally was sold out.

Dark Ages #6 (of 6) (Hans Variant) - Pretty cool Hans variant.

Star Wars Darth Vader #21 (Ienco Variant)

Captain Carter #1 (of 5) (McKelvie Design Variant)

Devils Reign Superior Four #2 (of 3) (Superlog Variant) - Not a ratio but the cool Superlog variant that originally sold out at most online shops.