Bad Idea’s Biggest Bad Idea

$19.99 if you live in Canada, eh?

And all the Tim Hortons you can drink!

2 Likes

Man, how many hobo’s are going to have their chest cracked open once Bleeding Stool reads your post and thinks it is real, writing about it and taking al the credit. Poor hobo’s.

2 Likes

Bad Idea is the new $GME. All hype, behind the curtain is revealed, and it’s a quick crash…

I don’t think they ever cared…

The conspiracy theorist side of my brain tells me that their tactics are to do one thing, create false demand and I think the publisher was likely dumping copies at inflated prices on the secondary to make their extra cash from these books.

I mean, publishers make money in quantities by selling as much of their product as they can. Limiting your product to single issues (1 per customer even) and claiming they’ll never have collected trades, digital editions, etc… is just BAD business ideas if you want to actually stay in business! Now they got all you people scrambling for stupid stickers Dineesh probably printed on his home computer for pennies on the dollar…

If a book looks like a good read, that’s the only reason I’ve bought a Bad Idea book because I do like Matt Kindt who seems to be pumping out the most books for them.

2 Likes

Dinesh knows exactly what he’s doing, whatever he is doing. I give him credit for pulling this off during the entirety of this pandemic. M2c.

It’s good for flipping .

I did pick up the Passive/Aggressive comic from my LCS. They were able to get some of the Passive ones that should be in my pullbox next week. You might be able to get your LCS to pick up the other comic that you need.

They announced what the pins are for. For 2 new bad idea books called were wolf and retirement plan. They sent out an email about it

“We’ve already decided what the widgets are exchanged for, but we won’t tell you until after you’ve camped out for them. Sorry if you hate your prize! Bye!”

I’ve been a bit of a Bad Idea apologist but for fudge’s sake…

I would’ve sold those pins and just taken the money and ran LMAOO

I did. Don’t regret it even if these get popular.

I have been away on vacation this week. Was unable to have my sticker postmarked by the 25th. So my sticker is useless.

1 Like

That’s all on you! You should have known Bad Idea’s terms and conditions before they announced them! All your fault, Anthony!

1 Like

Bad Idea did a horrible job publicizing what to do with the sticker and when. I was scurrying for info yesterday and having trouble finding anything. Just date your check 8/25 and mail everything in today…that’s what I did. I literally didn’t find out what the specifics were until late yesterday (from a friend) and was shocked Bad Idea only gave folks a week to submit. What do you have to lose at this point? If Bad Idea wants to be jerks and not send you a book, it will reflect poorly on them. It’s best they do not burn bridges with the folks that have committed to their future releases. I say go for it!

…or maybe your sticker (Anthony) will be more valuable because everyone else sent theirs in and now it’s a rare collectible!!

2 Likes