Banning Store Variant Posts

I don’t know, while I always bet on Cover A, I’m sitting here looking at my Detective Comics 1000 variants from both Alex Ross and Artgerm still holding their values for the most part. I would not have heard of these if it hadn’t been for CHU, so there is that. I don’t know if Artist Variants count as “store” variants but those seem to do better than the others.

I kind of like some of them, I just don’t hard spec on them and stick em in the PC cus sometimes I like the purdy covers! :smiley:

I think most collectors do not lump artists stores or con exclusives in with the same group as store books, and i agree with you that the artist (and con) variants are decent investments, especially when compared to the excessive amounts of store books that are constantly on the market.

I love when Poyo says it. It is like my favorite running-gag!

I like how if you google image search “Bet on cover A” the meme I made above is the first image it loads… :slight_smile:

That’s when you know you’ve made the big time!

#coverA, #alwaysbetoncoverA

Didn’t want to start a thread just for this post…figured this was the best thread for it…

I like a good ASM 300 swipe as much as the next nerd, but this one is just ridiculous…

Not sure that is a store variant I think that is Bull Tucci’s variant for the con.

Con variant/store variant…same basic concept, in my mind.

@D-Rog, I sent you a PM. Did you get it?

Yeah, I just responded…was traveling so didn’t get to it.