Batfleck to return to the cowl in Flash Flashpoint

Warms my heart to see the '89 Batmobile there.

3 Likes

That has always been my favorite Batmobile with the Adam West being a close 2nd. I think itā€™s cause the 89 Batman movie was my first movie I saw in the theater.

3 Likes

I know it is kind of a hot take, but I love, ā€œBatman Return,ā€ more than the first Keaton, ā€œBatman,ā€ flick. Keaton is my favorite live-action Batman for sure though. My favorite voice of Batman is Kevin Conroy.

1 Like

Some of the listings and a google search say that Injustice Year Three #7 is Laura Lane Kentā€™s 1st is this a cameo appearance?

Yea, I mentioned that book above, 28 days ago. The other book is another one featuring that character.

I see. There is one of your posts where I am unable to view the picture you posted. I think itā€™s my device that makes it so I donā€™t see the occasions pic posted on this site. Not sure why.

1 Like

Looks like the Flash movie merch is rolling outā€¦

Promo artā€¦

1 Like

The last Synderverse-related movie before they hit a big olā€™ reboot button? I do wonder.

trailer drops at 6pm est

2 Likes

Flash movie potential SPOILERā€¦
hope itā€™s true

Long hair SupermanšŸ˜‚

1 Like

Long hair and receding hairlineā€¦

I am excited about George Clooney returning in the Batsuit was cheesy but fun and super underrated movie.

1 Like
1 Like

Nips is back?

"But a knowledgeable source explains that the move had little to do with Miller and was made ā€œto keep the ā€˜secret endingā€™ under wraps.ā€ The version that screened at CinemaCon in April ended abruptly, with a chunk of the final scene missing. At screenings on the Burbank lot this week, the final scene was intact, but Warners blurred out key elements. In fact, the final scene was changed multiple times pre-CinemaCon, the source adds. "

Supposedly, this is the ā€œsecret sceneā€ā€¦

SPOILERSā€¦

Thatā€™s nuts if true. Letā€™s get nuts.

1 Like

This movie sounds stuffed with cameos and bonkers. Hopefully good!

2 Likes

I got some offer to go see an early release of Flash this weekendā€¦but decided Iā€™d rather go see Spider-verse with my kids.

2 Likes

Recently watched the movie. I gotta say, the movie wasnt badā€¦but the cgi & green screen was (ickā€¦).

Ezra Miller was pretty damn good. Michael Keaton was wasted.

Id say about 40% of the movie was based on Flashpoint.

1 Like