Batgirl movie

There is a reddit “Do you think that Jim Parsons can pull of the role of Mr. Fantastic in the MCU?”

He might could pull it off. He’s a pretty talented actor. I don’t judge anyone’s acting until they actually do it. I recall some were surprised Michael Keaton was cast as Batman… look how he turned out, most consider him the best still out of all the movies.

Good luck finding an actor with blue skin…

1 Like

I’m sure Thrawn will be portrayed by a Wookie.

1 Like

And why not? If it’s entertaining who cares? Comic book nerds?

99% of people watching it likely never seen the guy.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that you’ll back my campaign to get Jim Parsons cast as the next Black Panther?

2 Likes

Did Jim parsons say he wanted the role? Because the actor has to want it for me to support it.

To be honest, I don’t think that Disney/Marvel has thought to approach him about it. I can’t fathom why. Any guesses? Not accurate to the source material?

They’re 10 years too late, sadly:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-turned-blue-silver-dies-article-1.1466905%3FoutputType=amp

2 Likes

I wonder if the silver had anything to do with his heart attack.

I think silver isn’t heavily linked to that sort of thing. It used to be that newborn babies got silver nitrate in the eyes when they were born. Silver is a natural antibiotic. And also not great in high concentrations, but I think for other reasons than heart problems.

1 Like
1 Like

What? No, really?

This has to be fake.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have watched it anyways. I’ve yet to watch the latest Batman movie…

The Wrap got the info from the NY POST…

grace says she has confirmation from a source inside wb offices

Movie is already shot. Tons of money spent.

WB better release this. Michael Keaton is in it, for christ sake.