Batgirl movie

1 Like

The 2020 hit bad boys for lifeā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grimacing: lmfao
DC

3 Likes

ā€œBatgirl? We thought you said ā€˜Bad Girlsā€™!ā€ ā€”the Directors

2 Likes

From the abundance of responses, I see there is tremendous buzz for this movie :roll_eyes:

Iā€™m a fan of Barbara Gordon. One of the few DC characters that I am fond of. Iā€™d love to see a BG movie, if, and I know this is probably an unrealistic expectation, if it has a good story. :man_shrugging:. The director doesnā€™t give me much hope if his marquee movie is the 20 years too late Bad Boys sequel.

2 Likes

Why do they insist on making these movies that no one asked for?

1 Like
1 Like

I was about to post. Lol

1 Like

Firefly I donā€™t think he can fit in Spandex anymore, and kinda bizarre since Fraser is already a DC character on HBOā€™s Doom Patrol. Since Batgirl movie is set to debut on HBO max it doesnā€™t make much sense.

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

At this point I really try and stay away from DC speculation. I almost think itā€™s to late for DC to make anything of their cinematic universe.

Naaaa

The DC Cinematic Universe is still in itā€™s infancyā€¦for the past 9 years.

5 Likes

Itā€™s aging like Yoda and his species

2 Likes

Same here. I would extend that to DC speculation in general, since they rarely do incentive variants too. Catwoman 39 sozomaika variant was a rare exception.

1 Like

I think the Flashpoint film will help to center a lot of the DCEU.

1 Like

Key DC comics people say they wonā€™t collect now becomes what everyone wants in the future. Just like later printing comic books 10 years ago that no one wanted.

2 Likes