Batman 415

So the Riddler in the Batman movie will be the Edward Nashton version, who first appears in Batman 415.

Thoughts?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/3/36/Batman_415.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/321?cb=20080130170627

Oh boy…After the Direct market and newsstand there is also a Canadian version and a bunch of reprints.

2 Likes

Wonder if it is going to be like that Scott Snyder, "Zero Year,’ which featured the Riddler heavily…

I can safely predict this book will never be worth anything. Then again, we live in a world where Shriek’s first appearance goes up from $1.

Probably not but it is never a bad idea to pick up a copy of any first appearance if its cheap especially if it is starting to gather interest. This issue had a large print run and a ton of reprints. I would say if a collector really wanted one it would be best to get a copy of the shorter printed reprints. I don’t think the 5th or 6th prints had large print runs and in this day and age where a reprint doesn’t seem to matter if it is a lower print run, who knows.

True… small gambling never hurts. If you can buy low to potentially sell high… that’s the way to go.

1 Like