Batman 1:25 Designer Variants

Sad you will have to pay any sort or premium on that Robin after puberty Nightwing cover.

Yeah, I’m wondering how many people will be pissed afterwards…

Unless you know… the Designer rises from the ashes… “Can the Real Designer please stand up?” :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I imagine a lot of people that bet on that designer cover are gonna be salty. To be fair though, they tipped their hand a good bit on that reveal. I’m a designer variant collector myself, but I’m waiting for interest to die off to snatch them all up as a set. I don’t think Punchline will be too big a deal in 6 months time, and even if she is I still think I’ll see a net savings by waiting out the FOMO on all the others.

Say what you want, but these 1:25 design variants for the Batman books are pretty sweet when you finally get them in hand.

I have 92-95 on order…have been not willing to pay the going rate for 96 (clown killer)…but may have to bite the bullet to round out the new characters…

1 Like

Your Punchline is missing 4% of its cover :roll_eyes:

Most of the thicker stock dc covers are like that these days. It’s an odd phenomena.

I think all of these covers have that to some degree as well, just 92 has a white first page and thus stands out more. Punchline is also positioned nearest that edge, while the other characters are not. Doesn’t bother me, though…drawn to the deep rich color…

They announced a ton more designer variants for Superman, Wonder Woman, every dc book good luck completing a set now. You’ll have to buy every DC book 1:25 until the end of the year

I need to see about making a thumbs down next to the heart on posts… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah they’ve already pretty much saturated it. Ha

I wasn’t even going to complete the Batman ones. Just wanted up until 96. So I’m good!

Update: Actually…May have to grab the 101 Grifter design variant.

And here I thought they were going to reboot after 100…

If anyone is interested, the 1:25 cover for issue 94 is in stock at TFAW for $20. Two copies left.

Bruce Wayne…or Peter Parker?

Looks like a Dick to me… :wink:

2 Likes

Draw some eyeliner on it that way we know it’s Robert Pattinson.

That eyeliner looked pretty dope on him. I saw lotsa ladies and some gents getting tingles over it.

1 Like

Soooooo I only ever picked up the Batman 96 Clown Hunter 1:25 but that Grifter looks really cool! I’ll likely have to snag it!

I’ve been trying to find that and 102 at ratio…maybe @Alana

I think, like clown hunter, 102 is going to be a first full Ghost Maker.

I agree. I intend on picking this one up too, even though I feel like Ghost Maker won’t turn into much with a new writer set to take over Batman in 2021.

I think issue #99 will be his first only way to move a Nightwing design variant lol that I have 6 coming I found at cover.