Batman/Spawn… what are you doing with this?

There are a ton of covers for this thing, with 80% of them not even shown yet. The ratios are all super over ratio price. I wonder if the print run hits 1 million.

Not buying

1 Like

You couldn’t pay me to take copies.

1 Like

I’m buying one. But not on release day. Black Friday more then likely as my LCS has a 50% off all back issues.

1 Like

Yup, can definitely wait for the big sales to buy out of the dollar bins and such for this one.

2 Likes

I will be owning exactly 0 copies of this so the amount of ratios and store variants matter to me not.

2 Likes

I’ll wait until it’s in dollar bins. I want to read it, but I’m not dying to and no way I’m buying copies for future value or collecting with how many there’s going to be.

4 Likes

What Brendon said. I do want to check it out but I’m waiting for the inevitable cheap copies.

You would have to wait for 30 year plus for it to have any value if there’s anything important in the book .The print run is going to be very massive-probably around the one million mark. Just wait until like January when many comic shops are going discount the book heavily to get rid of excess books.

1 Like

There are a ton of covers.
Batman Spawn #1
Cover A
Batman Spawn #1 (Cover A - Greg Capullo Batman)

All covers
Batman Spawn #1 - All Covers Search

1 Like

I’m gonna get one just to admire the art.

Some DC books are getting Spawn variants…

Catwoman #50 DC/Spawn Cover by David Marquez

Harley Quinn #25 DC/Spawn Cover by Kael Ngu

Poison Ivy #7 DC/Spawn Cover by David Nakayama

Wonder Woman #794 DC/Spawn Cover by Jim Cheung

2 Likes

1 Like

Dollar bin love it is. Might just pick a cover or two on release day.

1 Like