Need to add this to the hunt list.
BTW, only one sale reported through 130pt since Thursday.
Should we strip him of moderator duties and knock him down to trust level 0 where he can no longer post pictures?
But who would post memes celebrating @anthonyās selling streakā¦? And the ludicrousness of DāOrc?
lol. Nope. He just has to sit there in shame and realize he has stolen from my vast flipping wealth.
We could always change his title and prevent him from changing it back? Or we make it so more ads appear just for him⦠or I can make it so everything is upside down, just for him⦠![]()
Iām good with that. Yesā¦very ashamed I am over here.
In fact, I donāt know where to go from here in all my grief. The only solution may be making more memes and posting here to cheer me upā¦
Heh heh hehā¦
Had 4 more new likes for Nighty 134 since late last night.
Ended up bundling it with a Worlds Finest 16 Tarr (Sups and Bats swimsuit variant).
Cha Ching!
Mercari, of course.
Officially through half of my stock of that book now.
Hope yours sell quick so mine will start moving.
What demographic has been woken by Nightwing that theyāre buying so many of these?
I need to see where Iām atā¦was thinking as soon I paid my buy-in costs for 13 of them, I was going to pull back.
I think Iāve now passed thatā¦time to raise the price and just let it sitā¦.let the market come to meā¦
I just realized I sold all mine already. Thatās why they arenāt selling.
In general, Iād say at least 2/3 of my Nightwing buyers are women.
I really need to dip my toe in Mercari
Iāve sold more books to women in the past 6 months than the prior 5 years combined.
Mr and Mrs X, Nightwing, RWBY, Rogue, etc.
Rwby?
You still holding Rwby 7s?
I have one more Chew variant. I was considering having it slabbed as itās a solid 9.8. Currently have it listed over $100 seeing if anyone will bite.
$100 seems to be what they move at.



