I found RWBY 3, 4 (3 copies) and a 7 in a dollar bin recently. Sold the 7 for $85 and the #3 for $33. Basically every issue of this run seems to still have some value.
I have a RWBY 7 regular cover and variant laying around. Need to list!
āYeah, Yeah, I have a girlfriendā ![]()
Just sold a Nightwing #130 last night, beefcake is still hot. Prices have cooled slightly but still not complaining.
Do you think he paid cover or market?
Thinking market because it was on the wall. Heās a fan, not a flipper!
Love this.
Apparently raising the price to $25 just gets me offers of $20.
Despite eBay listings plenty at $14.
Iāll take it. Down to 5 copies left.
I did make the stupid mistake of accepting the offer now, instead of waiting until after midnight to extend my sales streakā¦thatās an @anthony tacticā¦
I would have 100% waited until after midnight
Rookie mistake on my part.
Thatās a nice little increase.
I sold 3 but still have one left. Procrastination pays off again!
Bah, I passed on one at a con Saturday for $80. I have two already but didnāt realize it had jumped back up in value.
I sold it for $225 + ship to some Asian lady. I had another one I sold for about $100 way way back before it really popped. Pretty satisfied with that.
honestly wonder if a few of these beefcake covers hold value long term and which ones? This one looks like it along with the Robins 2.
Ouch.
I think Ive sold this book raw for more.
I wound say that the audience for these covers likely is not a slab audience.
Putting ābeefcakeā in the listing probably didnāt help the rhe sale either.
Ohh man
more like ācrumb cakeāā¦
And⦠removing this book from my āmaybe grade pileāā¦




