Beskar

Probably will be. APMEX had an order minimum based on “abnormally high traffic.” Yeah ok. I wish I could just say that on all my ebay listings and require people to buy in excess of $150.00.

Anyway, I was just planning on buying one, so I’ll probably part with up to 4 pieces. I’ll come back to this thread when I have them in hand. They ship 4/20.

Yeah buddy! Glad I could help you out for once.

I have a few of the Darth Vader and Boba Fett coins from there. Love silver and Star Wars!

1 Like

Well, any real fan of the show will melt these down and make Beskar (silver) armor out of them… :wink:

1 Like

Some credit card issuers are now treating purchases of coins, etc. as cash advances, so interest starts right away. :nauseated_face:

Well that’s just silly. Bullion isn’t that liquid and any local “We buy gold” store is going to give you a hair cut.

1 Like

I think that was in response to wallstreetbets going after physical silver. Nothing to see here. Just the establishment just trying to keep the serfs down

Come and see the violence inherent in the system.

1 Like

Authority should be derived from the consent of the governed, not because some water laden tart was throwing knives at you.

1 Like