Beskar

Double spot but supposedly limited run. Sold out in a few hours. So cool.

1 Like

I don’t want silver, I want real Beskar that will deflect lasers… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cmon you know you want this!

Actually very cool item.

I learned long ago that I don’t buy the “random” bars of precious metal. Too many times you see them faked and filled with mostly non precious metals… :wink:

Which metal wins in thunder dome? Adamantium or Beksar?

Virbranium… :wink:

This is APMEX and these are minted by the New Zealand national mint. They are pure silver. I agree buying random bars of metal from non reputable sources is not a good idea LOL

But now, unless you buy directly from them, seeing as hot as they are, they’re gonna get faked… :wink:

I will bite when they sell some Adamantium.

Fuuuuuuuuuuu

Would have loved that.

1 oz is still in stock:

• Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
  • The only officially licensed precious metal Beskar ingots worldwide are APMEXclusive
  • Worldwide mintage of 50,000 Beskar bar coins.

Coin Highlights:

• Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
  • Worldwide mintage of only 1,000 Beskar bar coins!
  • The only officially licensed precious metal Beskar ingots worldwide are APMEXclusive

That’s pretty badass. Great idea.

Looks like those are out now too. The 1oz bars are so tiny so it won’t look like the beskar from the show. But now I’m wishing I had bought a few of those!

The 10oz was $599 so I hesitated. Shoulda pulled the trigger

I have some 1/10 oz bullion coins so these shouldn’t be too small. I took what I could get.

I was planning on circling back tonight after work to see what I could get. Sounds like from reading the last two posts that it’s not gonna happen.

The best part about this is that I had a bunch of rewards points on one of my credit cards so I ended up spending $80 on $200 worth of silver. Yeah, we can discuss whether or not I actually saved that money based on interest payments, etc., etc., but it made the purchase a no-brainer today. I got 5 pieces.

Let me know if you’re willing to part with one haha.