Bjorn Barends appreciation

:triumph::triumph::triumph::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

It’s an homage that has been done to death, but… I like it. I think the background is pretty clever.

Bjorn’s House of Slaughter #1 exclusive for Nocturnal Rabbit is live. 700 Print run. New character on the cover.

Bjorn Barends - House of Slaughter

3 Likes

Dope AF

1 Like

Nuff said.

4 Likes

HOLY ■■■■ BALLS !!! :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

This one is now at Carnivore Comics. Department of Truth 15. Limited to 400

2 Likes

This dude busting out some Dali. He’s gotta be the best 3d digital artist going right now.

1 Like

Dali was amazing. A nice homage.

1 Like

Just came to post this. It’s also available at Mutant Beaver Comics.

1 Like

This guy is artist of the year in my book. I know this ships in Jan, but man. So stoked he’s on the big boys now. Frankie’s exclusive for Venom 3… I know… no print run listed, I just loooove this cover.

1 Like

The Gunslinger Spawn 2 cover was my first exposure to him. Been out of comic collecting for 20 years and got sucked back in recently. Buying up everything I see of his now. Beautiful stuff. Excited to see him do some more Marvel covers.

1 Like

A lot of these Supermassive covers seem similar, but here is the Barends version. Limited to 400. They have raw versions for less.

2 Likes

The Livo cover is nice…and limited to 300

Nice…

1 Like

That is dope.

He did the cover for 1 as well. And commented make it seem like he is doing issue 3 and more.

I got this because of the 1st app.

SuperPro Hulk?

2 Likes