Black Adam Key issues to look out for!

Well, since Black Adam will become more of a household name, or at least known more to the casual movie goer in a relatively short time here is a list of the bigger Black Adam key issues.

Marvel Family #1: The Big one! Black Adam’s very first appearance. Very pricey and very old comic!
Marvel_Family_1_1945

Shazam vol 1 #8: Reprints Black Adam’s first appearance from Marvel Family #1

Shazam vol 1 #28: Another big one! Black Adam’s first “modern” appearance, 2nd overall and Very First DC appearance after they acquired the rights from Fawcett.

All New Collector’s Edition C-58: 2nd Modern/DC Black Adam. Oversized (Treasury Edition)
c58

DC Comics Presents #49: 3rd Modern/DC Black Adam.

Black Adam The Dark Age #1 1:10 variant (Just a classic Ross cover)
RossBA

I’m sure there are more but these are probably the most popular or at least a very good starting point especially if you have the cash for Marvel Family #1

Happy hunting!

1 Like

The Ross variant cover of Black Adam is crazy hot. I had two copies in VF condition I just sold. I listed the first one at $4.99 to begin the auction. I was hoping for maybe $20 or $25.

It closed at $172.50! I sold the second as a second chance offer for $170.00!

3 Likes

If the Rock’s Black Adam movie is good that Ross cover will always be a sought after key! It just depicts Black Adam perfectly! Congrats on the sales!

1 Like