Black Cat #12 spoilers 1st Full Iron Cat, 1st Cameo White Cat?

With the busy week lost in the shuffle here’s Black Cat #12 spoilers.

Right off the bat we get the first full appearance of the Iron Cat and she hands Tony his ass.

Tony does get the last laugh by deactivating her armor. But Black Cat escapes with part of it.

And whats this a last page cameo of a new character, White Cat?!?

1 Like

@Anthony

When I read it I thought that was black cat on the last page and didn’t think anything of it.

It’s Black Cat on top with the platinum white hair and below is the new character seems to know and be working with Black Cat.

LMAO…dont waste your money.

That’s good means White Cat could tie in with the Knull storyline of the series will continue during the event.

The black boxes in the second panel are a continuation of her conversation from earlier in that upper panel. Then when she reads the newspaper she realizes she is getting negative press in reply to what she was saying earlier. I thought it was the same person.

I’m surprised she got to issue #12… there are so many other characters that deserve their own title series… not a B rated supporting vigilante/villain… that sometimes does good deeds…

1 Like

Why does every Marvel spec get pumped with the line " ties into Knull"…

Seriously, the book is cancelled. Spec is dead. Now is the time to sell.

Because it says it in the article you posted.
“ But that the Black Cat will return as a title in the upcoming event The King In Black, being showrun by Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman .”

Dude, almost every Marvel character will be appearing in that…

Three letters…JSC (covers)

Not every character getting their own title for the event but Black Cat is for some reason.

Black Cat getting her own title again?

No.

She’ll appear in the event series. Thats it

But that the Black Cat will return as a TITLE in the upcoming event The King In Black, being showrun by Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman .

Rich is making assumptions. The teaser makes no mention of a title.

I didn’t write it if you don’t like you should argue it with bleedingstool

That’s http://bleedingstool.com :wink:

1 Like