Black Winter - Why

I don’t recall reading WHY the Black Winter showed up to collect his Herald, Galactus.
Did the Black Winter mention what it was trying to achieve and why it needed Galactus’s help? I’m hoping Cates brings Black Winter back to answer that question, and that the answer is a big event.

3 Likes

No but will find out soon after Black Winter is back :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe BWin was tired of living and wanted to make Galactus into a big bomb so he could destroy himself. That is one smart Black Snowflake.

2 Likes

welp, mission accomplished then!

1 Like

I know it’s hard but it’s time to move on from the dead spec.

You know what’s truly dead? Boyz II Men music… :wink:

2 Likes

You can all put this enthusiasm into Codex instead and Venom #25, #27 will be $40 books

2 Likes

Knull is in charge… Knull gonna squash Codex cause Codex will fail him… :wink:

1 Like

Black Winter has trapped Thor in his reality. It’s obvious, BW is playing Thor like a puppet.

1 Like

At the end of the series, Thor wakes up realizing he was in black winter’s vision the entire time.

1 Like

Kinda tough for that to be true since Thor will be apart of the King in Black Knull storyline starting in October

BW is definitely coming back.

2 Likes

This have anything to do with removing all those copies from your cart? :wink:

2 Likes

I think Patrick Duffy needs to be brought in for all this…Just have Thor find him in the shower and start the past year over.

Could be BW processing thors body. He is a vapor like entity

1 Like

Still unless BWin takes a form, I don’t see a big story or event coming out against a formless villain that snows down on everyone to destroy them. The whole BWin arc was probably just the next stepping stone to the next arc.

Marvel setting this up for a movie.

I still made a ton off Black Winter but all the books worth money now will be the ones people don’t want all the reprints with Black Winter on the cover no one wants now will be the ones people want if/when he comes back after someone has bought up all the copies and people think it’s rare. So I’m still covered on Black Winter in the future but I made all the money I could off the first prints and incentive variants.

1 Like

I made a bunch of money off Black Winter and kept enough to make me all kinds of more money in the future… BLACK WINTER will RISE AGAIN ALANA!!! Should have kept those 20 copies in your cart… :wink:

3 Likes

What was the point of this reply?
I opened this thread to start a conversation about the WHYs of the story.
I actually enjoy reading my comic books and enjoy talking about the stories.
Are shit posts like yours meant to discourage that kind of conversation? I mean, who mentioned speculation before you had, huh? Geez, shit posts like yours are turning this forum into some place I no longer want to frequent.