Bloodline - Daughter of Blade

This came out today. Named, many panels, plenty of dialogue. First full appearance for sure, unless you think for some reason FCBD books shouldn’t be counted. Nothing political either, in case you were concerned.

4 Likes

Ya its 5 pages probably. Definitely a first full.

1 Like

Get copies and get them graded/slabbed

1 Like

Already at $326. Retailers were smart to grade these before today. 1st to the market.

3 Likes

Wow. Paid a fortune likely. But probably will get it all back and a small profit.

2 Likes

It has Moon Knight so I’m legally required to buy it.

3 Likes

This would be her first cover, right?

2 Likes

I believe so

1 Like

https://www.cbr.com/blade-daughter-bloodline-first-ever-solo-series-marvel/

2 Likes

over under 7 issues ?
considering whats the longest running blade series

They said in the article its a 5 issue mini

Here come at least 10 store variants

2 Likes

Free comic book day TO THE MOON?

1 Like

Unless Bloodline becomes the biggest new marvel star, if I had any copies I’d be selling them ASAP. There are so many stores I know who ordered thousands of copies of the FCBD book, well above what they normally would, because of the 1:500 and knowing it would have a first appearance and be spec worthy.

2 Likes

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I bought a package deal with over 400 copies to get the Momoko incentive. Unfortunately half of them have a printers crease in the same spot. I don’t know how wide spread that might be, but yeah I’m sure there are a lot out there.

This is basically Marvels version of Darkseids’s daughter Grail first appearance. $5-$10 book on a good day for enternity.

2 Likes

given her age i bought a stack of her 1st with hope she joins strange academy or champions down the road

1 Like

The real question is…… is she the next Miles? You knew it was coming, lol.

3 Likes