Bounty Hunter Collection: Boba Fett

Coming Soon: Pop! Star Wars™ - Bounty Hunter Collection (@GameStop exclusive.) Pre-order Boba Fett™ , the first of seven Deluxe bobbleheads that all nest together to create a dynamic display piece

POP! Deluxe: Star Wars Bounty Hunters Collection Boba Fett Metallic Only at GameStop

1 Like

Thankfully they will be at GameStop. Should be easy to get. I like these.

Yup. I told my wife to pre order one for me since I’m at work and doing a double shift. :grin:

damn I want this!

Ok, so we have 6 to guess right for the no-prize?

I’ll go first:

• Bossk
  • Dengar
  • IG-88
  • 4-Lom
  • Zuckuss
  • Beilert Valance

I’m worried my guess is too basic. The ESB Executor line-up plus the first Marvel original bounty hunter. It would be surprising if the likes of Aurra Sing or Kenix Kil made their way on there. Maybe Fennec Shand because everybody’s hopped up on Boba Fett from Mando? Hell, I gues IG-11 is in the running. But I’ll stick with the basic line up.

1 Like

My wife also pre-ordered one of these.

https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectibles/funko/collector-boxes/products/funko-box-star-wars-gaming-greats-only-at-gamestop/11109044.html?condition=New

1 Like

That’s pretty sweet! Especially seeing Bastila in any sort of collectible form. Under appreciated character for sure.

1 Like

so I ordered this operation… 2 to be exact, one for me and one for brother… he had two original boba fett action figures growing up… so i always got him fett stuff when I saw it…

Copyright © 2021 ComicsHeatingUp.net - All rights reserved.