Bounty Hunters Homage - Fan Art Giveaway!

Our very own Gbess has done it again, this one is for all you Star Wars Bounty Hunter fans out there and maybe you Amazing Spider-Man #129 cover fans.

This time, we get a great homage to a classic Amazing Spider-Man cover with what’s likely the favorite Bounty Hunter from Star Wars being hunted by none other than the Emperor’s new lethal assassin.

This giveaway is once again going to have 2 winners picked for a printing from the original he made. How do you win? All you have to do is comment here or in the forums with your answer to this question:

Who is your favorite Star Wars Character and why?

(If you don’t answer the question, well, at least put your name but let’s make this fun people).

These are 11" x 17" for those who are wondering.

He’s got 5 of these also for sale at $25 a piece. Contact me or DM him directly on the forums to arrange. Honestly I’d love to see more and who knows, maybe one day we’ll see some Gbess variants out there on comics…

Rules are simple:

1. Comment here in this article or on the forums with the answer to the question above (unless you want to be lame and just comment with your name). Your comment needs to include a good email address in the email field as that’s how we’ll contact you. Don’t post your email in your comment though.
  2. One entry per person. (yes, we can verify)
  3. Two winners will be randomly drawn on Sunday February 28th, 2021 around 7:00 PM CST.
  4. We ask that entrants are U.S. domestic only at this time.
  5. Winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize after notification, if no response, we draw for another winner out of the remaining names thrown in the hat.

Good Luck!

1 Like

@Gbess I want in! Gabriel Cruz - My favorite of coarse is HONDO OHNAKA!!

1 Like

and… because of… insolence and HE IS A pirate AND HE don’t even know what that means

Mon Mothma

So cool! And another fabulous piece, Gbess!

My favorite character has become Chirrut Îmwe from Rogue One. He’s just really grown on me and I am a big fan of that movie.

Asaaj Ventress. Always loved her look, and after finally watching clone wars i fell more in love with her story

1 Like

My favorite Star Wars character is the Millenium Falcon. Does a ship count?

4 Likes

I vote yes to ships.

I’m torn… very hard to pick just one. I’ll admit my love of Star Wars has waned a but in recent years… but if I had to chose ONE character from Star Wars as all time favorite it would be Darth Vader/ Anakin Skywalker.

I almost said Obi-Wan, Luke Skywalker, and HK-47 but in the end the character that grabs my attention, be it in film, video game, or comics it is Darth Vader.

Close second is the ultra cliché Luke Skywalker. There is so much of his story yet to tell. Also, who DIDN’T want to be Luke as a kid?

1 Like

Alana Jyn Erso the best of any movies outside of the original trilogy. Also your art is amazing Gbess I look forward to chasing down your covers in the future.

1 Like

Seriously Anthony get some CHU exclusives going and let’s collaborate with Gbess

2 Likes

Thanks Alana. I’m still a Rookie. No where near professional level. Maybe in couple of years I can do a CHU exclusive with Anthony.

Awesome cover Gbess.

One of my favorite Star Wars characters has been Darth Maul. Even though his screen time was short he left an huge impression in the Star Wars universe.

2 Likes

@Gbess nice on homage and on give away!

1 Like

Nice artwork! Favorite Star Wars character? I’ll go with Boba Fett. To quote Rich Evans, “He’s got a backpack and he flies!”

1 Like

I’d have to say Boba because

1. he’s made a comeback in mando
  2. he gave Vader some attitude in that one scene
  3. he caught one of the silky smoothest ‘contraband’ smugglers in the galaxy in Han
1 Like

Keep the entries coming…

Man, I let this lapse over an extra day and no more entries? Bah… I’m closing to draw winners then.

1 Like