BRZRKR #1 3rd Printing Announced - Limited Print Run

BOOM! Studios has already announced a 3rd printing for BRZRKR #1 with a cover by Dan Mora. There’s a catch though with this newly announced printing.

It’s going to be limited to just 10k total. So yes, allocations will likely (I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say they WILL) occur. Here’s the snippet from the announcement sent out:

Seems to be a few pre-sales already for cheap on eBay (expect to get some likely canceled though if they are allocated, etc). Might be a good way to lock in some cheap copies as we all know, when publishers mention allocation, everyone starts losing their minds.

One must question why BOOM! is limiting print runs. What’s their motive behind such things? Perhaps BOOM! should change their name to FOMO! Studios because that’s exactly what they seem to be doing by making super small windows to order new books and printings and then limit additional printings.

There was a report of 600k+ of the first printing, is there really a demand from retailers for more copies of this book? My last outing to my local shop had stacks of these on the shelves.

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

3 Likes

allocation

3 Likes

They can choke on their $6 foil covers. I’m upset that they aren’t all $5. I just don’t get it.

3 Likes

4th Printing

Oh Midtown, you guys seem desperate now… $75 for this 3rd print? How many of those 2nd prints did you all sell at $100 each? Not that many you say? Have you not learned your lesson in jacking up the price before release day as a retailer? Apparently not.

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/2011665

2 Likes

Lmao they are hilarious

1 Like

Hilariously sad…

1 Like

If they wanted to mark it up and sell it for $40 they would fly out the door. Way too much just to have them sit there.

They bought these for half the cover price. They could set them at $20 and sell out so fast by just undercutting the secondary market pre-sales FOMO fools out there…

2 Likes

That too!

I picked up 2 #1’s at cover price. Sold one for about $70 and kept the other for the PC. Plan on doing the same on the 3rd print.

I ordered 4 and managed to get all 4

Did you guys notice BRZKR 2 is coming out next week? Do we care about the next issue or are we just grabbing new printings of 1? What’s going on? Is this the women’s restroom?

1 Like

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll just have a baked potato then. :potato:

I guess if the 4th print is being allocated, we would know by now, right?

I doubt it gets allocated. I think boom said it wasn’t, but I could be wrong

1 Like

From 4 different places? or did you score multiples from the same place?

4 from tfaw