Calling All Artist

CHU Variant Cover CHU Variant Cover!!!

Sadly most publishers have a list of artists one must choose from, can’t bring your own. Only the truly independents normally let you bring your own.

Well, there goes my plan of a Splatt MK when they finally pull their head out and start another series. :frowning:

Thank you sir. I try…

1 Like

I will see if I can do some poster printing and give them away :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

Do you have an in with Platt? It would be sweet to see him doing an MK cover again.

Not really, just know a guy who knows him… very loose connection, but I actually had a dream the other night (don’t usually have them all) that he had been signed on to do a cover of X-Factor, of all comics. When I woke up, I was thinking about the odds of reaching out to see when they do re-start a MK comic, that maybe he could whip up an incentive cover. Guess back to dreaming!

Here is a drawing that I did for @davidbitterbaum.

5 Likes

Does anyone know where I can get cheap art supplies? Running low on Markers and color pencils.

If you were in Austin, I’d recommend Jerrys Artarama. Got the best supplies. They got other locations but don’t think any in your neck of the country. But looks like they got an online store as well.

https://www.jerrysartarama.com/

1 Like

Michaels…Hobby Lobby. I think they have lots of coupons you can print off.

Very cool concept and nice execution, @Gbess. :+1:

Did a few digital watercolor pieces last month of The Mandalorian and Ahsoka Tano. Will do a third sometime soon of baby Yoda as well because the wife said we need one more print to even out our wall lol!

9 Likes

Those look sick as F@#$.

3 Likes

I tried Michael’s. Prices are not the same any more. I used ti get the Copic markers under $3. Now they are almost $5 each. They did have a buy 1 get 1 free a while back and got couple of green ones.

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

Blick Art has markers that are like copics and are pretty decent…generally cheaper, so may be worth a shot.

Good to know. There is a Blick about 15mins from me. I haven’t tried out there stuff. Might buy a couple to see. Thank you

1 Like

On top of what was suggested…Blick and Amazon.

1 Like

Oops blick was recommended%.
Didn’t scroll enough…lol