Captain America 4 In Development

Shit, I still haven’t seen the winter soldier/falcon series

It’s not bad, but not great.

2 Likes

That’s how I describe most marvel properties these days

5 Likes

I describe most Marvel properties today as it’s bad, but not abysmal.

I like Anthony Mackie. I enjoyed the series. I would say on par with Hawkeye.

1 Like

I mean, yes, anything with Anthony Mackie is usually at least watchable!

He was really convincing in that Black Mirror episode. I was impressed.

I enjoyed Hawkeye a lot more than Cap & WS but I also watched Hawkeye with my wife.

3 Likes

Right now I am most interested in a thunderbolts flick…if they follow through with it.

Crew merch

2 Likes

Oh damn, Red Hulk

3 Likes

:red_circle: :hulkfist:

ding ding ding

2 Likes

Ruffalo: “Kevin [Feige asks], ‘What would you like to do?’ He said ‘What would you do if you had a standalone Hulk movie?’ And I said, ‘Well, I’d like to take him from this raging maniac to sort of this integrated character.’”

I’d like to see it be about the internal struggle originating from his relationship with his father…and it be less of a super hero film but more true to the Monster/horror aspect that the character.

Unfortunately I don’t see that as a good fit for Ruffalo. He’s too “happy” and funny. It’s almost like Hulk is used more for comic relief in the MCU than what makes him most popular in the comics. I want a dark hulk movie. Otherwise I’m out.

4 Likes

To be fair, we had a dark hulk movie and it did not do well at all. Eric Bana was alright though.

:100: :100: :100:
I am so so so tired of the mockery the MCU has made of our characters.
The Hulk initially was fantastic in the early MCU movies, but then came more jokes, then the jokester, then the happy smart jokester Hulk. I can’t stand it anymore.

2 Likes

it’s tough for a dark MCU movie to do well. Maybe it’s be better as a spotlight.

1 Like

I think part of the reason people liked the Marvel movies more than the DC was the lighthearted tone. Then they took it to far.

1 Like

Too much of anything literally is poison to the body. You can die from too much water or anything good. Too much of a focus on being silly may have hurt the MCU. Ironically, a really silly movie might save it–Deadpool 3. It makes sense for Deadpool to be funny in-between the pathos though.

well which is it? is he in or not smh

1 Like