Carnage black white and blood. Gleason

1 Like

Great cover. Will go well next to ASM 55.

1 Like

Store exclusive?

Could be, but I hope not. It is not on Diamonds site yet.

I was hoping someone here had some information lol. I’m sure Gleason will have a virgin variant on his store

Seems OuterLimitsBoro had some stock. Its sold out now

Cool, wheres my venom variant though >:), I mean I guess with the style of this it could be venom also.

Back in stock

I have seen a few stores add it, but I would wait until diamond has it before you pre-order it. They are just assuming it will not be an exclusive until then. In general, stores that add things before they know if it will be open order are a little sketchy in my book.

2 Likes

$4.99 price points to open order cover.

pre-FOC hype this far out + ratio variants for #1 = tons of copies available.

2 Likes

Book isnt released u till 3/24 FOC will be 3/1 I’m guessing. I wont trust the preorder till its added. But I agree this book will be heavily ordered regardless.

2 Likes

Yeah so many places posted about, i’ll probably wait till Foc and order it for cheaper

IF Gleason has a Virgin store variant, limited to 2500 or less for $25 , I would purchase that for my collection. I like when artists get a piece of the pie.

3 Likes

He hasn’t been putting any limits on his books so they’re immediately bought up by bulk resellers. The covers okay but if he keeps it going with these covers we’ll all be very sick of it. Look at Skottie Young, the first thing I think of when hearing his name is baby variants. I wonder how sick he is of drawing the same style over and over and over and over, etc?

2 Likes

It’s up at TFAW:
Carnage Black White and Blood #1 Gleason

3 Likes

I was there a few minutes ago and searched for this and didn’t see it. I ordered a few copies somewhere else. Oh well, ugh.

Yeah a full 6 weeks before the books FOC. Print run has a chance to be high. The artwork is definitely moving copies even if the story is lackluster.

1 Like

Carnage Gleason Variant
Is up for sale at TFAW

2 Likes

Probably. I want to put a few sets together. They probably will do a venom next. I am going to keep a set of all of them and then sell the rest one day.

1 Like