Charlie Cox/Daredevil in Spider-man 3

3 Likes

I liked the Daredevil series. I hope they continue the series on Disney next year or so.

I think sometime this month the “rights” to the daredevil show and everything involved, wxpire on netflix and go back to Disney. With that in mind, it wouldnt suprise me if He joining the MCU

1 Like

Already happened a few days ago.

1 Like

Lets hope the Punisher isn’t far behind.

1 Like

As a huge, huge fan of the Punisher…I really hope so.

perhaps a topic for another thread…but I’m become a bit fearful that Disney/Marvel has made the decision that The Punisher isn’t in keeping with their grand designs any longer. Just a gut feeling I’ve gotten. I hope I’m completely wrong.

1 Like

It could be but doesn’t Disney also own HULU? I get confused with just how much of the world they now own. Punisher would be perfect for HULU and Disney is fine and dandy with R rated films as well. Not the Disney we grew up with that’s for sure. We’ll see but The Punisher was big time popular on Netflix and made them a ton of money so I could see Disney at least toying with the idea. I hope they give fans what they want and not what they tell them they want.

Dont get too comfortable with HULU. There’s a chance it’s content migrates over to Disney+ and gets shut down. Disney+ might have an 18+ section.

1 Like

I can see something like that happening… Disney after dark here we come!

So with Charlie Cox reprising his role as Daredevil in Spider-Man 3, does that mean there is an off chance that Maya Lopez / Ronin appears in the Hawkeye show? Ronin has already appeared by way of Clint Barton but I’m curious if the Ronin persona died after the events of End Game?

What are your thoughts on the matter?

Based on the Disney casting call, probably going to be Echo.

I haven’t heard anything about the casting call. I’ll check the hotsheets.

If Echo, I wonder if they are going to bring in Vincent D’Onofrio as Kingpin as well? However I am sure that Clint still own the sword and suit? :stuck_out_tongue:

If you Google you’ll find a bunch of results, I’m just sharing this link since it was first:

1 Like

Echo was officially confirmed for the hawkeye show, played by Alaqua Cox

2 Likes

Great casting. Wonderful thing for the deaf community. Certainly those HI & deaf children who love Superheroes. Made me happy back when they announced it.

1 Like

Yeah I was going to say she’s been confirmed as being in the Hawkeye series. I’ve got at least a dozen copies of daredevil 9 including a few newsstands. Time to get some listed on eBay.

1 Like

If Spider-Man 3 is tied to Dr. Strange with all the multi-verse stuff, I am hoping they don’t just go universe hopping though the whole movie with 30 second cameos of all these actor/characters.

I would expect that to be the case. We already have in Spider-Man 3 Molina back as Doc Ock, Jamie Foxx back as Electro, Maguire and Garfield aren’t confirmed but there has been more than just rumors they are involved, and of course Charlie Cox back as Matt Murdock. This film is expected to follow WandaVision and lead directly into Doctor Strange. Throw in the Chris Evans is back in the MCU as well as the title MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS and this will be full of a ton of characters. Normally I would be skeptical, but I trust in the Feige and the MCU.

1 Like

I welcome all cameos as well… only sparks more speculation in comics… :wink:

2 Likes

That is halfway why I purchased New Avengers 11. Partially because I got a decent deal on it for spec but ALSO because that is just a kick ass cover.