šŸ” Chicken Devil #1

Ok, if @agentpoyo poo poos this, he is truly lost. I am really intrigued with the solicit for Chicken Devil #1 and the mask variant. Itā€™s like Breaking Bad meets Batman.

Mitchell Moss is about as regular as it gets. Heā€™s married with two children, and co-owns a successful chain of Memphis Hot Chicken restaurants. Itā€™s not the life that screams hero/vigilanteā€¦until he discovers that his business partner is in bed with the mob and owes them $2 million. Unfortunately, Mitch is ill-equipped to be a badass-heā€™s just a guy who makes really good chicken. Can he protect his family from cold-blooded gangsters? Absolutely not. But maybe the CHICKEN DEVIL canĀ… Writer Brian Buccellato (Detective Comics, The Flash, Witchblade) and artist Hayden Sherman (COLD WAR, MARY SHELLEY MONSTER HUNTER) serve up a darkly comedic crime drama thatā€™s juicy, tender and finger-lickinā€™ hilarious.

Chicken Devil #1 (Cover C - Mask Variant)

3 Likes

Cover A by Hayden Sherman:

Chicken Devil #1 (Cover A - Hayden Sherman)

Cover B 15 Copy Incentive Variant by David Lopez:

1 Like

Apparently you donā€™t read my Indie Previews Picksā€¦

I pointed this one out way back on July 25thā€¦ where have you been and whatā€™s your damn excuse for not reading my picks?

1 Like

:man_shrugging: work?

1 Like

Maybe if you spent less time linking to your articles you wrote and read mine, wouldnā€™t have this problemā€¦ muhahahahahahaaha!

I kid I kidā€¦ I like your articles, keep them coming since I actually read yours.

3 Likes

I noticed that the Mask variant wasnā€™t listed at 1st and then it was later on.

Also something similar with Nocterra #1 2nd printsā€¦lol

Likewise. I just didnā€™t actually see this particular article.

Pfftttā€¦

I remember the article. I think I joked the comic was secretly Poyoā€™s life story or such, lol!

Here we goā€¦ Iā€™ll rewrite the solicitation to match more closely to me and my lifeā€¦

Agent Poyo is about as regular as it gets. Heā€™s married with two children, and works his ass off at a W2 salaried job while also contracting for an open source foundation while also spending way too much time making funny memes on the CHU forums. Itā€™s not the life that screams hero/vigilanteā€¦until he discovers that his boss has been secretly selling the companies security algorithms and code to the Chinese. Unfortunately, Agent Poyo is ill-equipped to be a badass-heā€™s just a guy who makes everyoneā€™s lives miserable with his horrible spec picks and moderating style, pulling his feathers out every time someone hijacks a topic. Can he protect his feathers from completely falling out? Absolutely not. But maybe the CHICKEN DEVIL canā€¦*

Ok, thatā€™s fine, but letā€™s talk about how all the Idahoans are headed to Eastern Washington for medical services because COVIDā€™s running rampant!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to pick up a #1 copy .

it was a good read