CHU 9th Anniversary

13 Likes

20,000,000 views on the main site, and 10,000,000 views on the forum. All I can say is thanks!

14 Likes

Happy CHUnniversary!

3 Likes

Great news. Keep it going.

3 Likes

Here’s to 9 more ! :smiley:

3 Likes

I still remember the first day I stumbled onto the website. I had been out of collecting since the 1990’s, and for some reason I can’t really understand, I just got the fever for collecting again. Things had certainly changed since the days of collecting as an adolescent goofball. I remember I found CHU and I watched Anthony’s video. I think this was around the time that the first issue of Heathen was coming out. Anthony advised us in the video not to overpay for the issue. Of course, I immediately went on ebay and overpaid. As I live in a country that is very far away from the United States, I keep my collection in a storage facility in a city close to the small town where my parents live. So, when I have time to visit the States, I come home to hundreds of packages I’ve had mailed to my parents’ house, to be collected and transported by me to my storage unit. They’re used to it now, but back in the day, when I first started collecting again, my mother told me it was just too much and recommended that I find someone else to receive my packages. I later discovered preordering, so my parents didn’t mind receiving 4 or 5 huge boxes every month from TFAW (before the current disastrous state of things). Anyway, when I needed to find a place to ship stuff in the beginning, Anthony actually volunteered to do that for me. So all of my orders were mailed to his house! And when I arrived in the States, he sent me a massive package, full of every single order. He did it all out of kindness and what I believe was his love of collecting. I am eternally grateful to him. Big big congratulations on 9 years of doing a great job, and thanks to all the people who’ve contributed to the site: Anthony, Poyo, Alana, DrunkW, Blind Adam, and all the others who’ve made this so much fun. Now let’s find that “NEXT MILES!” Thanks again to all.

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary! It is so nice to have a forum where people help each other, rather than fight each other. Thank you!

1 Like

Cheers CHU!

1 Like

Ahhhhh CHUUUUU!!!

Bless you Anthony, Agent Poyo and all of you great CHU members!

1 Like

Congrats! I first discovered this place via the weekly videos with Terry Hokness (spelling)! That was a while ago!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Good times these years!

1 Like

Congrats! :+1:

1 Like

Sweet, grats to CHU!

1 Like

Nice :+1:
Congrats CHU!!!

1 Like

Love the site, so simple but so fun! The people make it what it is. Glad I found the place, I think I’ll stay awhile…

6 Likes

I came for the comic news and stayed for the great people on these forums!!

5 Likes