Comic Picks of the Week 5/4/22

Comic Picks of the Week for 5/4/22 is up.

1 Like

Am I the only one not pay cling up a copy of TWIG?

3 Likes

Not buying it either

1 Like

Iā€™m only picking up a blank variant for a friend who does sketch cover art

1 Like

Iā€™m skipping twig as well.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting Twig mainly because Kyle Strahm is a friend and I wanna support him. I hope itā€™s good tho!

Skipping Twig.

Itā€™s a good read. The art is fantasticā€¦

1 Like

Same. Buying Twig as Kyle is a friend.

Iā€™m pick up one copy of cover A and thinking about getting it signed by Skottie at Third Eye Comics next month.

1 Like

doesnā€™t @Anthony hang out at 3rd eye!

1 Like

You can find him in the bathroom stalls I believe on Tuesday nightsā€¦ :wink:

Avoid the books at the top of the stack.

Getting cramped in Anthonyā€™s basement soon he will have to put Poyo somewhere else.

3 Likes

Whoahā€¦I would have such a panic attack at what could be happening to them there. Wow

What is the maximum number of boxes that can be piled on top before the bottom box starts to show signs of stress?

Thatā€™s not my collection just a picture I found, but with cardboard boxes 4 high maybe 5 with short boxes. With bcw plastic boxes I go 6 high but good to have it brace against the wall or other stacks of boxes if you have small children.

Yeah I only go 4 high with short boxes.

I donā€™t stack more than 1. If you got that many comics you can afford to buy decent shelving. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If you have to stack on top and you got several rows, put a board across each stacked row, it will prevent all the weight onto a single box with boxes on top, distributing the weight. Thatā€™s for those who canā€™t just buy shelves. Like below:

BOX | BOX | BOX ā† Row of Boxes
------------------------- ā† Board

1 Like