Comic storage

Looking for opinions…and I apologize if this has been discussed in another thread. What is the thought about storing books in mylites2 and fullbacks vs in BCW polybags, with boards, in toploaders? This is for keys, not all books. Thanks in advance.

It is a preference thing. Some use the mylites for books worth a certain price, while others may use mylites for all books, and the rest dont use them at all.

I personally use mylites for older books (newsprint interiors), and some current keys, while using regular board and bags for everything else.

1 Like

$14 to grade a book at pgx about $4-$5 for a fullback mylite and top loader.

2 Likes

I’m not sure which you are saying is better there lol

1 Like

@Alana Is it alright to have some books in toploaders and some just in mylites2 and fullbacks in the same box? Or should they be stored separately?

I keep my top loaders in a magazine box separate from everything else. I get slight bends in storage sometimes with my toploaders loaded with bagged and boarded books too. Nothing damaging the book in the top loader just looks weird to me stored not straight in a full box

1 Like

I store all my books in mylars with halfback boards. They then go into bcw plastic short boxes. Just my preference.

1 Like

I use the BCW plastic short boxes, too. Big fan.

1 Like

My PC are all in these plastic boxes. They are super easy to stack and durable!

2 Likes