Comics With Potential To Heat Up In The Near Future

Might be a small print run for the 2nd print. Most stores wont order it.

I know I did :smiley:

1 Like

I ordered one for me, and its a title I normally get anyway.

1 Like

What I like about the 2nd is that Spawn is on the cover. Was a no brainer order imo.

When was the last time Spawn appeared in a Marvel title? He seems to hang with other Image characters a lot (understandably as he started at Image). He pops up with DC a good chunk of time too.

The last 5-10 issues of Killadelphia werenā€™t quite as strong as the first 20. But, Spawn plays a big role in the next arc. Should be interesting. Pretty cool cover for issue 31 this fall:

3 Likes

Why is that?

Ann as agent venom is involved with the Extreme Venomverse series

Interesting. I have not yet read EV #1 this past week and there didnā€™t seem to either be much hype for Samurai Venom.

1 Like

1 Like

So the death of someone in Amazing spiderman 26 is Not MJā€¦itsā€¦noā€¦i will let you all find out naturallyā€¦im dont like her that much anyway so im not to fussed she dies.

Regarding who dies, itā€™s been posted in one of the other threads. Also on front page topics of bleeding cool.

do you think theyā€™re letting out spoilers because, like Batmanā€™s wedding, itā€™s going to piss a lot of people off they didnā€™t off a bigger more meaningful character in Spider-Man mythos after all the hype?

All I know is @monopolyjackson has a butt load of ASM #26 1:50 heā€™s going to get stuck withšŸ˜µ

ASM 25,not 26ā€¦ :grinning:

I didnt order any copies #26

dont spec on deaths

1 Like

I bought 2 copies of amazing spiderman 26 spoiler variant shown only as a blank cover with a word spoiler across the front, if I actually do get that cover with the word spoiler across the front Iā€™m going to be very upsetā€¦ But in comic books I wouldnā€™t be surprised, I did get one with out Wednesday on the front a few years agoā€¦ Thinking it was gonna be something differentā€¦lol

1 Like

We were all steered wrong by a retailer on here who was playing games.

2 Likes

Please explain. Also, could Kamalaā€™s doppelganger be her replacement for the time being?

1 Like

Oooh! I got me some of those!

1 Like
1 Like