Comics With Potential To Heat Up In The Near Future

Just a post for comics you think will heat up soon

2 Likes

If Agent Ann Venom becomes a reocurring character, Venom 27 coukd see some love. She’s instumental in the Venomverse series coming next week

One day this short box of third print Venom #27 will sell :joy:

5 Likes

Just waiting for these to blow up…

KILLADELPHIA #1 2ND PRINT

FAR SECTOR #1 2ND PRINT

9 Likes

With how much DC is pulling from newer stuf with their movies I feel like Jo is an easy choice to spec on

1 Like

The 2nd print also looks really good and has a favorable print run

3 Likes

I just picked up Killadelphia 1-10 for $10.

3 Likes

I feel much better about my raw copies of Far sector #1 2nd Print after seeing this copy graded as a 9.8

2 Likes

I’d bet more on Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz

killadelphia early issue 2nd prints are gold mine if Michael B. Jordan ever get project moving

2 Likes

Star Wars #35 (25 Copy Phil Noto Variant)

First Comic Cover Appearance of Doctor Cuata

1st full appearance of Dr. Cuata

2 Likes

Blade 2099 was raised during the heroic age by Eric. He could easily show up in the current timeline

1 Like

Star Wars #35 (25 Copy Phil Noto Variant) - This 1:25 cover variant is kind of weak for being a ratio variant… the Star Wars #35 regular cover is much better art…

I like Noto’s art but it’s cover price art, not premium ratio variant prices…

It’s like they’re having a casual conversation. Nothing of significance here! Move along everyone!

1 Like

I agree. Cover A is a much better cover. The one in twenty-five has a first cover appearance. Time will tell if that means anything.

Killadelphia rocks. Great story. I feel like they just so massively missed the mark by not having THIS cover as the issue 1 cover.

Or even the LCSD cover of issue 1 would have been better. I’ve got a CGC 9.8 of this laying around somewhere.

2 Likes

Zero idea if this first appearance will ever warm up, but it’s currently a dollar bin book, so it’s a cheap bet. But, DC seems to like this Ice character. She was a primary character in the recent Human Target series (which was fantastic), and there’s a Fire and Ice book coming out this Sept.

3 Likes

Venom 27 4th print could see a bump after Extreme Venomverse 1 is out

Speaking of Killadelphia, Killadelphia #30 is sold out. It is going back for a second print. Spawn appears in the issue.

4 Likes