Congratulations to Joe and Kamala!

And Oregon decriminalized Heroine, Cocaine and other class 1 drugs. Easy, Oregon…baby steps, bud. :eyes:

1 Like

Decriminalization of all drugs is a necessity. No more stuffing people in prison so the state can profit and turn recreational drug users into life long criminals when all they needed was rehab.

3 Likes

Oregon also legalized Psilocybin - amazing, and could work wonders for mental health and spirituality.

1 Like

Wait until all the accusations of vote rigging have been looked at by the courts before you say Biden has won…its the courts not the media who say who as won.

1 Like

I’d say the voters say who has won, not the courts due to some baseless fraud accusations.

5 Likes

Let recounts take place where they can but there is no evidence of any fraud that will change anything. Trump is just desperate.

3 Likes

Is it baseless…can you prove that in a court?

In fact joking apart isn’t that what the courts do prove that ballot rigging and ballot Box stuffing wasn’t used and last minute counting of a sudden pile of votes appearing out of no where…after hours,. I’m not American and I don’t live in the United States but the papers and the news media have reported on such things whether they be pro or anti trump, they have reported on actual accounts of these things going on, even glitches within the machines that do the counting and all the glitches are pro Biden…oddly enough.

1 Like

Reminder to everyone, as we normally don’t condone or allow political topics (yes, you agreed to such things when signing up in the TOS and Guidelines/Rules), this was just a congratulations to the President-Elect.

Either participate by leaving the political side debates to yourselves or we’ll just close this and call it a day. Tread carefully people. First warning. Do not let this turn into a political flame war.

1 Like

Yea I was just about to post that i’m out of the convo because idk how long I can hold my tongue. Glad that is a rule though. It can ruin a lot of things if its allowed

And just to clarify this statement because it’s completely false in that context, the courts don’t decide who won, they only intervene if there is litigation and accusations that fraud has occurred in the voting process and then take whatever action if proven fraud took place. At most (if fraud was proven) they’d throw out the votes cast illegally and then do another recount to see who the people elected. The media is not deciding who won either, they’re basing their projected winners based on the % of precincts and their vote tally and the chances the candidate behind in voting can take the lead based on the number of uncounted ballots are left. It’s basic math… they’ve been doing it for decades to determine earlier who won instead of waiting on all 100% of ballots cast.

Sorry, that statment bugged me and I tried to stay neutral with facts of the matter.

4 Likes

Umm, the people decide - not the courts.

But let’s all make shit up that can’t be proven nor debunked one way or another and then use the ‘well, can you prove it in a court of law’ question/argument to validate our fabrications and keep them alive.

Let’s also just parrot and regurgitate all of the fabricated shit that we’ve read online because you know, say something long enough and it will eventually become the truth, lol.

You will ask me can I prove that it ain’t true. I will ask you can you prove that it is true. Circle of life - absolutely ridiculous.

1 Like

That onus is on the one presenting the case, not the ones defending it. And there is no basis for any of the fraudulent voter fraud claims. Georgia and a few other states have already dismissed sine of the accusations because there is literally no evidence to support that conspiracy theory.
The USA can find Saddam, in a hole in the middle of the desert. The USA can split the atom and can put humans on the moon. Im certain that the USA can hold an election that is 99.99% accurate and fair. They always have.

The only significant, prosecuted case of any substantial voter fraud, in the last 30+ years (where Democrats have won the popular vote every election except for 1), was against a republican political operative. So there is that evidence…

1 Like

What I know for 100% certainty is that right now Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the current President and Vice President elects of the United States. If something comes to light to change that then so be it but until then they are the next duo to be in the White House regardless of what anyone Tweets. So CONGRATULATIONS JOE AND KAMALA! Woo Hoo! lol

1 Like

I agree. We purposely put in no politics because of things turning into a shit show. Keep it on point, or speculation related or it will be locked.

1 Like

This year with the pandemic certainly slowed the process due to most of these cities getting more mail in ballots from previous election cycles, so a turn of events is certainly doubtful. Like mentioned before, if you’re going to cry fraud you have to present actual evidence of fraud of the courts are going to turn you away quickly.

Each state has it’s own rules regarding absentee and mail-in ballots. For example, Pennsylvania laws accept all mail-in ballots that are postmarked the day of the election and up to 3 days after. So if you dropped your mail-in ballot on November 3rd, which was election day, it has to arrive within 3 days to be counted.

Also in some states, mail in ballots are not opened until the day of the election. There’s a process of verifying postmark dates, then verifying the ballots were filled out properly and then they count, etc. That’s a jist of the cycle of a mail-in ballot for most states.

So it varies state by state. Here’s a good site that outlines each states laws regarding absentee and mail-in ballots: https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/absentee-and-mail-voting-policies-in-effect-for-the-2020-election.aspx

Usually we know election night who our elected officials are as most cast ballots are in person and the process to count such ballots is much faster. But this year was different for sure as most of these larger precincts that took days to work through counting had to go through millions of mail in ballots and all these current close battleground states worked through the in person votes first to proceed with the longer drawn out mail in ballot counting.

Americans are use to the “instant” gratification of everything… So yes, we normally know the night of but this year it took 4 extra days before they had enough precincts and votes tallied to determine who will ultimately end up on top.

There’s a lot more to the actual election than counting votes and declaring the winners on election night… most might not be aware that from the actual election day, the vetting of votes pretty much goes on for the next month that each state goes through up until the electors cast their vote (always the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December, this year it falls on December 14th), etc.

1 Like

Baby steps was when we legalized weed duh

@RipCityGamer will you guys get the Savage dragon 253 2nd printing?

2 Likes

Female Force Kamala Harris by Tidalwave Productions. Just got one in Amazon, slight cover damage.

I don’t need the news to tell me who won they shut down the airspace around Joe Biden’s house and added extra secret service to his detail 4 days ago. The federal government already knew who won before the media called the race.

2 Likes