Cruzzer's Comic Purge #1A (New 52 Action Comics Combo Lot [9 included]))

This is what I’m thinking, too. I was selling like crazy, then the temps rose and sales have dropped off a lot.

Just got to live sell on the Whatnot app. People go there and just hand out stacks of cash for books. Someone consistently 1.5 to 2X what the prices are on ebay. Bonkers.

I wish I had time for these live sales places, but it is just too much. I can barely keep up with the website. I’m surrounded by back issues that just take time to post. Right now my wife and I are organizing a couple of boxes that came in today while drinking wine and watching Netflix :wink:

3 Likes

Remember also, most are “going back to normal” and since summer is starting, not just stimulus money running out, people are planning on vacations.

2 Likes

Yup. My wife got invited to go to Hawaii for 2 weeks. I told her to go for it and they will be staying at one of her friend’s grandparents house.

1 Like

I wish I could live in Hawaii…dang responsibilities, job, kids…booooo… one of my favorite places on earth.

2 Likes

Her friend is Hawaiian and just invited her out of the blue. So I told her to go for it. I’ll take care of the little brats lol

2 Likes

My brother lives out there, on Kauai…I’ve been once, and we had a second trip planned when Covid happened…still have the credits, waiting for probably the end of the year to go back. So excited!

1 Like

Nice. I don’t like Vacations I’m more of a stay-cation kind of guy lol. Last vacation I took was in 2012 when I visited my family in Utah.

See, I’d tell the wife to stay home and I go… Poyo loves him some vacations…

2 Likes

Lol… i am doing this; I am going to my cousin’s wedding this September on the big island with my dad (my aunt, his sister lives near Kona). My family is staying home.

1 Like

Only time I’ve been I stayed in Kona. Had a great consulting year way back so also paid for my mom and my ex mother in law and had a three bedroom so it worked out nice. One of my buddies went to U of Hawaii for PharmD but never made it out there while he was there.

2 Likes

YEAH, Why not revive it…

Tossed my Exiles #3 on to the bay… doubt anyone here wants to go fishing for it…

1 Like

I sold mine for $70 or so several months back…thinking I’d grab it back when it cooled back down…looks like it’ll be a little longer…

I got an offer for $70. Then I got an offer for $60.
I declined. 2 hours later someone BIN for $100

I’m happy! I had no emotional attachments to that book whatsoever.

Not a bad turn around for purchasing a $4 book several years ago.

1 Like