Cruzzer's Tuesday FOC for May 10

What is on my FOC list that I will turn in to my LCS on Wednesday?
Well Here is my list. Again, I can / may always call and audible depending on @agentpoyo 's list…

MAY210552 - (x10) - WEREWOLF BY NIGHT #32 FACSIMILE EDITION

I know it is early and not on the FOC, but I am ordering 10. I want my LCS to know that I have a high order on these. A Facsimile of the 1st Moon Knight, since I will probably never have a version of the original going for +9K Stacks

APR210358 - WORST DUDES #1 (of 5)

FEB218702 - BATMAN #109 CVR B MIDDLETON - I already got 4 copies of the regular 109 as part of my pull but I may change one or two for cover B.

FEB218723 - FAR SECTOR #12 (OF 12) CVR B BARTEL - The last issue of DC is always full of surprises, and sometimes Cliff Hangers…

FEB218731 - (x4) - JUSTICE LEAGUE #62 - One word… NAOMI

APR210970 - STAR WARS LEGENDS RISE SITH OMNIBUS HC FLEMING DM - I preordered this weeks ago. Star Wars… enuff said.

APR210951 - STAR WARS WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #1 (OF 5) JTC ACTION FIGURE VAR - I’ve been supporting John Tyler Christopher for quite some time now and I’ve established a good friendship with him. I’m pretty sure I will pick up 4 more different variants of this book for my nephews but this one is for me.

FEB210507 - VENOM #35 MR GARCIN VAR 200TH ISSUE - Lots of variants for Venom 200, some that have not even been released which is a bummer. I am not a big Venom fan, but this collage style cover caught my eye. I’ll probably put it next to the ASM 700

I am on the fence about these next selections.

FEB218755 - SENSATIONAL WONDER WOMAN #4 CVR B HETRICK - I like the Cover Art, but I haven’t been reading the story.

I absolutely love collecting character design variants Marvel has, The Gala ones are ones I’d really love to have but some are 1:50 ratio variants and I’m pretty sure I’m not willing to pay the price asked for those ratio covers. These are cool, I may get them,

APR210763 - HELLIONS #12 SEGOVIA CHARACTER DESIGN VAR GALA

APR210755 - MARAUDERS #21 LOLLI CHARACTER DESIGN VAR GALA

APR210759 - X-FORCE #20 CASSARA CHARACTER DESIGN VAR GALA

4 Likes

still no pics of the covers for Venom 200?

There are several that are posted, but about 9 variants that haven’t been posted. I am going with this one to go along side the ASM 700 issue.