Curses! Spoiled Again! (8/28)

You need to stop reading Bleeding Cool…(it’ll rot your brain) I don’t see any being sold on eBay for over $500. There was one that sold for $450 4 days ago… that’s the highest one sold for. Another at $460 but best offer accepted (gonna assume it was less than $450. Another at $400 best offer accepted. All other sold listings are $300 or less.

WTF would Rich Johnston say a book has sold for over $500 when nothing was sold for more than $500? It’s not Bleeding Cool, it’s more like Bleeding Stool! :wink:

I’m not qualifying their numbers but I also know that when I check E-bay myself I frequently can’t find sales today in the list I know I saw when I was looking yesterday so I think there’s some discrepancy there or glitchiness from E-bay itself or how it yields results on multiple searches.

My only reason for pointing out the post was to show that I wasn’t the only store to get copies so it wasn’t a fluke. I pointed it out to the CHUsters yesterday so they would have time to get searching or at least not pay stupid high prices for a copy before the other 2000 copies have time to find their way to market and drive the price down to more reasonable rates for a book that has thousands of copies available now. Since no one else had mentioned it I’m assuming no one believed me when I mentioned it yesterday trying to help the Chucrew get Chuing.

Easy, Poyo. Two sales sold over $500 when you account for shipping…which I feel you should to normalize sales.

$510

$500+shipping

Those didn’t show up in my search… Hmm…

Either way, I’m betting those buyers have buyers remorse now… They just overpaid by $350+ if you ask me.

Hell yeah they do!

Wonder how many outstanding auctions that close higher than $200 will not be paid.

Isn’t it still 5 a year you can not pay for without penalty from E-bay? It’s why I do not ever use their auction feature anymore. Never again unless they find a way to have the auction collect automatically at the closing as an option from a payment method E-bay has on file.

Should be one and done. Perma-ban!!!

Of course eBay wouldn’t make as much money if they scared the she-it out of would be bidders in that manner.

I’ve retracted a purchase or two in my day. But never something more than $20 though.

I was told once after a second strike of non-payment they’ll start limiting what you can purchase, depends on time frame too. 1 strike every 6 months probably not cause for a lot of red flags, two strikes in a two week period probably a dud ebayer…

New Pop Figure with a comic variant.

For every six pieces ordered through September 30 , retailers will receive an exclusive Marvel Comics variant edition : Miles Morales: Spider-Man #11 Funko Variant.

Orders for this figure are due SEPTEMBER 30. It is expected to arrive in stores November 27.

Why is issue #9 on the comic?

Good question. I’ll bug Diamond and see what they think.

Meh, the Funko variants do nothing for me.

I’d already order 6 anyway since that’s where Diamond sets their price break at. It’s basically an unasked for extra. If it sells for anything at all it’s icing on a cake I’d already planned to indulge in. It’s not cool enough though to bump the order like the Nova one a couple months ago. Miles though may have a bigger following from non Pop fans due to the animated movies and multiple existing comic titles so it may end up selling higher due to greater demand.