Curses! Spoiled Again! (9/18...or later?)

What does everyone want to see spoiled tonight?

Are all shipments delayed? Seems like more than just Blonde Stabby may be impacted…! Will we even get spoilers? Should I even bother going into the shop tomorrow?

If you get ahold of them, my short list for wanting to know is

Absolute Carnage 3

AC Lethal Protectors 2

Not expecting anything major from Batman 79 other than reading enjoyment

FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #12SPIDER-MAN IS FOUND DEAD IN HIS VERY OWN NEIGHBORHOOD!!! Who did it, and why? Only Spider-Man can solve this mystery! But HOW?!

Justice League 32 anything great, the story seems to be building nicely.

Superman 15, is the boy leaving or staying like it really matters when time travel is possible.

Teen Titans 34, do we have a mommy sighting yet?

HOX5 any point in reading the next 3 issues or should we just wait for HOX 6 to finish it?

There’s some confusion about a Spider-man book that could use some clearing up also.

I’ve seen spoilers for AC#3, Spider-Man #1 and HOX#5… :wink:

I personally feel like 2 books were sort of forgotten this week.

1. Guardians of the Galaxy—Childhood appearance/1st Child Magus and he is pretty cool looking. Also a reappearance of classic looking Drax in all his fury.

2. The Variant of Valkyrie by Stephanie Hans…just an absolute beauty of a cover and I can’t imagine a whole lot were ordered. Beauty in the eye of the beholder and all, but just a very striking cover with amazing colors!!!

Oh yeah…forgot to mention Batman 79…

Is Alfred dead or what? Or is it just more schmoopie talk?

I think they’re coming soon… Anthony has to put the kiddos to bed…

I’m getting rumors it’s just more Batman and Catwoman story line… sigh!

Yeah, word on the street is Batman is just more Bruce and Selina… but I think it’s the first appearance of Magnum PI in DC comic books… that is not Bruce Wayne… that’s Tom Selleck… I think they’re even in Hawaii…

But the issue is in the past. There’s some dialogue where Bruce is telling Selina that he got word from Alfred and he’s okay, but he’s sending in Damian… that might be a indication that Alfred is not okay and the there will be a future confirmation that Alfred is dead.

Yeah, I noticed that from last issue he’s going with the Movember look…

Which issue of Guardians of the Galaxy came out today I can’t find it

I also noticed the Magnum PI Bruce Wayne last week. Too funny.