Curses! Spoiled Again! (9/4)

I’ll be honest…I’m not thinking it’s a big spoiler night. Nothing really exciting this week…PROVE ME WRONG!!

Immortal Hulk 23?

DCeased GDTD?

If Doomsday clock wasn’t ticking at a snails pace maybe there’d be some buzz…

It’s pretty sad when a facsimile has me more excited than new stories…

slow week, weeks of 9/11 and 9/18 have some real possibilities tho

Not much. Standing in the shop now.

shop = stall :stuck_out_tongue:

Anything going on in the Absolute Carnage Symbiote Spider-Man issue?

I’ve read maybe 15 or so of the new comics already. The best spec I’ve seen so far was Absolute Carnage Symbiote Spider-man indirectly increasing interest and hopefully prices in a couple books including the One Page Story issue and Marvel Team-up’s issue with the 1st appearance of the villain we may be about to start seeing a lot more of. I really like what they did with her.

House of X is basically killing off the Pod-men making my original expectations come true most likely.

DCeased had too much comedy for me to be happy with it but it does appear to be setting up the ending of the story in 5 and 6. Hopefully we get the advance pdf for #5 today.

Legion was really interesting for a Legion issue with no Legion in it. They did manage to work in a Naomi image without explaining anything about her.

Future Foundation confirms what was already spoiled about Bucky being back which may affect price and interest in Captain America’s 1996 series.

Savage Avengers included the death of Jarnom and leaves Conan without a symbiote sword although I expect a codex is still there so you can’t rule out a Carnage showing up sometime looking for it.

Justice League 31 was nice having the JSA back but nothing spec I could see.

A number of interesting reads.

Best news of the day so far is Walking Dead 193 getting the Strip Cover Return Authorization paperwork attached to next weeks invoice so we can start cutting covers off unsold copies. There may be some stores around dumping prior to cutting so keep your eyes out for stupid low deals.

1 Like