Darkhold Omega #1 1:10 Spec

So sorta new as this is the Adult version of the kid linked to the original Omega who received his powers via their mind link. Will be interesting to see how he takes the Marvel universe by storm or whatever since omega only has 14 comic appearances.

2 Likes

So if anything it’s a mantle change from the second to last bio engineered being to the last bioengineered being however the names are different it’s either a printing error or deliberate as this is Omega the Unkown and the original is Omega The Unknown.

2 Likes

Either way, if you invested in this, I think we’re screwed.

1 Like

I remember pre covid that marvel was going to do something with omega, i guess it took 2 years
and then their was miracle man that was teased when they were reprinting them and sales tanked

1 Like

Well, that Omega the Unknown character and old obscure comic you all mentioned yesterday has a “hot” highlight and alert on a certain app. :slight_smile:

Smoke em if you got em!!!
(It’s a marvel stamp book so check that as well)

2 Likes

Spec on this book really depends on whether this is a brand new Omega, or not.

Is anyone going to care about this character, even if he’s new?

2 Likes

That’s open for debate, as well. Guess it depends how he’s written and what they do with him.

1 Like

Strangely no one mentioned the death of Doctor Doom at the hands of Scarlet Witch in this book.

1 Like

Death means nothing nowadays… how many times has he died?

I’m still wondering how this character will take the universe by storm.

2 Likes

I sat down and read my original copy of Omega the Unknown from the seventies along with Darkhold. Odd story, but absolutely the same character. Origin, his dead robot mother, etc.
I guess we will see.

2 Likes

He won’t. The character didnt get much traction in the first series. I think there was a limited series later. But I could be surprised.
I think Marvel/DC/other publishers have figured out its best to either invent new/hype old characters, and try to get sales that way. Cover art is another thing. Abandon all hope ye who are hoping for a great if not decent story !

2 Likes