Deadpool 3

https://vxtwitter.com/DeadpoolUpdate/status/1799452623336312836

1 Like

It’s the Blonde Phantom!! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :rofl: :rofl: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

For all the deniers & pump n dumpers

4 Likes

I mean, wouldn’t the funny bit be to have Ryan Reynolds face on a woman’s body? That’s my vote.

2 Likes

Clearly this is a fake-out to put us off the scent of how she definitely is in it! Seriously though, when people believe a conspiracy theory heavens to the contrary just becomes something they use to further their beliefs.

1 Like

The more people deny, the more I think it’s actually true.

It was immediately obvious to me that Taylor Swift wouldn’t be in the Deadpool movie when they dropped the Superbowl trailer and she wasn’t on it. Like come on now. The biggest sporting event of the year being watched by a billion people with an opportunity to capture the attention of those outside the comic book geekdom, with Taylor Swift actually there at the stadium and all the Swifties watching
okay

If she was in the movie and they never promoted it then it would be marketing malpractice and those in the marketing department should be fired.
Was watching a lot of “top ten” hot lists shows at that time and they were still pumping that book. Not ONE influencer that I can recall coming out saying they don’t believe that Swift is in the movie. They talked like it was a done deal. SMH.

7 Likes

Anyone putting up their X-Men 130’s and Dazzler 1’s up en masse yet? :rofl:

I’m just glad I’ll stop seeing those two issues on Top 10 lists every sh*ttin week, finally - with luck

2 Likes

The thing about Dazzler and some of her books is that they are still good comics/inherently sought after regardless of the Swift association etc.

The only one that became a bit silly was her #1 issue as it is so common.

Books like Xmen #130, The Dazzler run Thriller Homage, and the McFarlane Dazzler Marvel Tales covers will always be good books to own or put up on a sales wall.

Now, if you someone bought this stuff at the peak of hype
you likely won’t see any return, but I’m would assume none of the incredibly savvy folks of this forum did so! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Buy low and sell high, darn it!

1 Like

Marvel does not use the same actors for multiple characters. It would be too confusing to the audience. The fact Swift was being considered for the Blonde Phantom was enough for me to say she won’t be Dazzler. Unless the Blonde Phantom rumor was to throw us off the scent, lol.

1 Like

@beachboy

Yes, Marvel Studios does use the same actor for different characters

https://screenrant.com/mcu-actors-multiple-roles-marvel-movies/

2 Likes

I was going to say that they have.

I should have clarified I meant just the movies, not any of the TV shows.

Two Human Torches have been MCU characters, though. Those were made before Marvel had the rights, but with the multiverse, they do count now, I’d argue. Plus, we seem to have Mordo in the new Venom movie (Chiwetel Ejiofor) as a totally different character. That is Sony tho, technically. I guess we are both kind of right?

Did the article mention Stan Lee’s many roles?

It kept rebooting/refreshing and I gave up.

2 Likes

How did I beat @monopolyjackson ???

First look at Sabretooth.

2 Likes

This is looking to be pretty fun.

1 Like

I saw that Sabretooth back in 2000 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hopefully this movie can help reinvigorate the market for a bit, that way we can sell some books.

2 Likes