Deadpool in the MCU - Cheatsheet

Not sure how much of this is rumors but interesting to open up the discussions.

If it’s true that stack of Avengers 0 where Deadpool gets his Avengers ID card is about to blow up and those already blown up Spider-man Deadpool #1’s will blow up even more.

They have already said they will not put Deadpool in Avengers or the MCU as to not break the Disney trust of parents sending their kids to movies to see a Marvel film. Also Deadpool 3 was pretty much announced today at SDCC under the Fox banner.

That’s why I thought it was interesting. I checked the date cause I first I thought it was an older article.

So what’s the verdict? Do we have to wait until Saturday night to be sure? Someone ask Mike if he see’s Ryan Reynolds out front in a taco truck or something promoting it.

On a call with investors, Disney Chairman and CEO Bob Iger said that Disney will continue to make R-rated Deadpool movies and other adult-oriented Marvel adventures after it absorbs much of Fox.

This is a great article - thanks for posting.

I wonder if they will confirm tomorrow night - assuming Phase 4 details are revealed. I hope they don’t wait for D23 to do it.

Copyright 2019 ComicsHeatingUp.net - All rights reserved.