Deathstick

I’m not sure how mister multiple personality comes to this conclusion after one sale. However, she does appear in Dr Aphra #15 this week.

If this is for real, life will be good. I’ve got a Scrooge McDuck sized pile of #13 & 14. Pick up a copy every time I hit up my LCS.

2 Likes

I hope he’s correct too. I’m in the same boat.

Haha, I just have one of each copy. My LCS was damn near wiped out of issue 13 first thing in the morning on day of release.

That was my guess:

1 Like

13 (cameo) and 14 (1st full and cover appearance on Cover A) are available on mycomicshop.

14 is available at midtown.

13 (pride variant) and 14 Sprouse 50th Anniversary variant at Westfield.

14 camuncoli and 50th anniversary variants at tfaw.

4 Likes

Midtown just made it 1 per on #14. Must be a lot of orders coming through.

You all really think Disney is going to make a Star Wars show about someone they introduced in comics 2 months ago😂

4 Likes

They just made an entire anime series about characters that have absolutely no history. Deathstick has been around since 2015. She first appeared in Star Wars: Uprising, a mobile game by Kabam.

4 Likes

if we get deathstick show before an aphra show im rioting

4 Likes

Yes, they could because they watch trends on what attracts their consumer base… might not happen right away but you know someone at some round table probably brought it up.

1 Like

This is also appropriate. Haha.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure if they used anything from new comics HighRepublic would be top priority.

2 Likes

Well, haven’t they already announced it’s going to be a show already with High Republic?

2 Likes

Yeah, Acolyte is from the end of the High Republic era.

1 Like

Feige has stated that he would like new books to be more in line with the movies and shows.

1 Like

We do know Deathstick and Ochi show up in Crimson Reign. Hopefully their 1st apps see some love. I guess it’s just the 2nd part of the trilogy

1 Like