December Walmart packs

I did that, lol. Went to two Walmart stores today in PA where I live. I have to got back to work tonight in NYC, Ugh…

Smh yeah I just moved to Jersey(middle) and heard here n Pa is where the snow gets real.

1 Like

One the right is the new Thor#1 variant and on the left is the older Thor#1 variant. I wonder why they just didn’t do something new? Maybe these will heat up? (Tin Foil Hat theory)

Some times New Jersey gets more snow if the storm comes up the coast. I am right below the mountains in Northampton county. We usually get less snow than the Pocono area.

This feels like a year-end best of run. It’s all the hot covers from walmart’s 2020 packs.

2 Likes

Playing the hits!

1 Like

I am hesitant to open these up. One the one hand there may be something underneath on the other hand I already opened up a Venom #25 and there was garbage in it and the Venom 25 is damaged

I’ve opened 4 and only had one duplicate comic. A captain marvel lenticular

I haven’t opened mine but can tell what’s inside for the most part if others share.

Three of mine have the same lenticular marvel variant. Jessica Jones #13. :face_vomiting:

I listed them all on eBay unopened and will see what happens.

The Spider-Verse also has different color title text like venom and Dr strange. I think when all is said and done, that’ll be the Walmart winner when spider zero becomes something, and there are now two variants (blue and now white text).

1 Like

I don’t remember what Walmart pack I got this in. But I received a War if the Realms Omega 2nd print- 1st Jane Foster as Valkyrie behind one of these. I bought 7 at one time, so I really don’t remember. I didn’t realize it was anything when I got it at the time.

2 Likes

I got that first Jane foster Valkyrie in a bounty hunters 1 Walmart pack.

That war of the Realms Omega 2nd print is a $50 book right now.

All thanks to the Pump and Dumper, Jims Comics

1 Like

Why is that book special again? Is it because of Jane Foster becoming a Valkyrie? If so… lame…

yea…

Caved and opened a few. The other 3 unopened packs all have a Jessica Jones 13 lenticular…and two of those have another same book.

But these two packs I had no idea as nothing I could see along the spine colors matched what others have posted. And I can say no one else has mentioned these 4 comics.

So here’s my contribution.

Uploading: 953B579F-6EB4-4668-8A07-88A2BEAF2D4F.jpeg… image image

1 Like

That shark-versus-Spidey cover is cool.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s different.

Here’s another pack I opened. I have a duplicate of this and the last one has a x-men gold 30 wedding variant.

1 Like