Detective Comics #1000 CGC 9.9 Alex Ross Variant

Detective Comics #1000 Alex Ross Variant edition CGC graded 9.9

I have this listed at auction on ebay right now starting bid $499.99. Here’s the link:

It’s very rare to receive a 9.9 grade and very hard to find this comic graded 9.9. There are only 17 9.9s listed on the CGC census.

I will consider reasonable offers. Feel free to hit me up with an offer.

This CGC comic comes from my personal collection and has been treated with care. I will package it as safely and securely as I can using bubble wrap and I will ship it out as fast as possible using priority mail with insurance.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks!!!

All for advertising if you’re selling a book, but you gotta double check your census stats. x88 9.9’s, x6 10’s,

2 Likes

ugh, as a reminder,…

Detective Comics 1000, Action Comics 1000, etc are all thick books…

All thick books are EASY 9.8’s and somewhat easy for 9.9s…

4 Likes

Here’s another one… TMNT Last Ronin #1

2 Likes

He must have looked at the 17 9.6’s which, are indeed, scarcer than other grades. :wink:

3 Likes

If you don’t look to the right you miss the signature series which there are 16 more 9.6a.

Looks like a lot of signed books without witnesses…lots of qualified grades.

2 Likes

Holy cow! yup

1 Like

Sorry I must’ve looked at the wrong info for the census. I’ll fix it. I didn’t mean to mislead anyone.

It was a mistake. I wasnt trying to mislead anyone. Thanks

I think everyone realizes it was an honest mistake. No worries.

3 Likes

Cool thanks man. I hope someone bids on it.

1 Like

This didn’t sell. I have it listed at $499.99 or best offer. Please contact me if you’re interested.

tbh with the count and demand for that book, I’d set is as BIN for 300$ and if you take offers settle on 250ish. 9.9 is great, but there’s a decent supply and there are so many Tec 1000 variiants that it diluted the market on it.

1 Like

Saw single sale for a 9.8 last month for 300, so I’d say set it for 400 and settle for 350ish unless you want to move it quick

1 Like