Dirty D's F.O.C

Latest Dirty D’s FOC article.

1 Like

This week’s

1 Like
1 Like

I like how TFAW has the Ghost Rider Final Vengeance incentive variants for cover :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Green Lantern is also supposed to be introducing a character. Villain I think…

They all suck…maybe they know it.

1 Like

Villain spec is tough to figure out. Unless it’s a Sith, a Symbiote or tied to Batman/Joker, modern villains just don’t seem to move the needle.

1 Like

I forgot Anthony had posted spoilers for Cobra Commander Issue #1.

The Dude on the 2nd Print B cover is “ Golobulus “ the leader of the Cobra-La. This isn’t a first appearance as he’s been around since the 80s. So just be aware.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Don’t agree with your pick of the week, Star Spider looks sooooooo lame. I’m going to pass on that.
I think Weapon X-men 2 has sneaky heat potential. I’m going to go with UXM2, I’ve seen the preview of Maystorm in Ultimate Universe and don’t want to go on a senseless debate over cameo/first app but it’s a preview of her in 2 panels that is unnamed. There’s no way that should count as a first appearance, it’s a cameo.

1 Like

Cameo’s are appearances though… they appeared right? So even a cameo is a first appearance. It’s just a way to describe the type of appearance but first cameo = first appearance.

Yup. There’s no predicting the market with certainty, but traditionally that’s been collected as a cameo.

It’s actually preview of a cameo, not even in story. Complete silliness.

True but there are a lot of books like that.

Same situation as Spider-man 2099

The preview pages in ASM 365 count as a 1st appearance, even though they are the same pages in Spider-man 2099 #1

Technically the strange academy crew appeared in comics as a preview before issue #1. But the previews appeared in several books so the market decided issue #1 was the book to have.

It may have been different if it was just the one book like ASM 365.