Dr Strange 2 Trailer

So if this is Iron Lad I imagine we get Hulkling in meet the Skrulls then they can do Young Avengers after Ant Man 3 with grown up Cassie.

3 Likes

I see that ‘dot’ on the forehead as a reflection of light. Its not centered on the forehead. And doesn’t the glowing blue on the chest resemble Monicas powers from Wandavision? I can’t see the MCU using a character named ‘Iron Lad’. That moniker is corny af, imo.

1 Like

I thought all humans had hips
 :wink:

I’m almost 100% convinced it’s Monica/Photon BUT what if it’s Ultimate Iron Man, who being from that universe would set up a Miles introduction? Hmmm
 :thinking:

Similar blue lights
 and hips too which will please @D-Rog :grin:

Oh and it can bring in the Ultimates!

I saw a spec video yesterday that had really enhanced that pic, and it certainly looks like a Captain Marvel Maria Rambeau variant.

Told you guys

I’m going have to run it through some facial recognition software and see if it’s Jonathan Majors.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The video went on to mention how this would make sense if Maria was the one who went on the mission that turned Danvers into CM, in an alternate dimension.

1 Like

But she doesn’t have her hair if that’s her. Which she has in the comics as Spectrum, Captain Marvel, etc.

@Alana , when did Maria Rambeau become Spectrum, or Captain Marvel, in the books? (Sorry if thats a stupid question. Im not very familiar with the CM characters)

Oh you think it’s the mom that’s not her face.

Yes, Maria, not Monica
Time will tell, my friend. :beers:

1 Like

Time will reveal all. :man_shrugging:

On another note, that same video thinks the multi-armed character in the DS2 trailer is Zombie Defender Strange mimicking Strange from Endgame, when he does his muti-arm magic doowoopiditty.

Screenshot_20220216-190634
Screenshot_20220216-190550
Screenshot_20220216-191434

I’ve read it could be Darkhold Strange possessed by Chthon or possibly a amalgam of Dr Strange and Nightmare.

1 Like

This video is from 3 hours ago I’ve been saying it for days.

4 Likes

Sorry if this was posted prior, but I saw the toy on the shelf today.

3 Likes

Illuminati prison ?

4 Likes

Oh boy
new footage :wink:

3 Likes

Marvel_Studios_Doctor_Strange_in_the_Multiverse_of_Madness__(1)

2 Likes