DrunkWooky Comic Giveaway: Star Wars Age of Republic Count Dooku JTC Negative Space Anakin Variant

So, what do you have to do to be entered? Well, we just launched WookyWiki.com, the Star Wars Comics First Appearance and Key Issue Database! During our last giveaway for the Mike Mayhew High Republic #4, many pointed out characters that were missing from WookyWiki.com. We don’t presume that we’ve produced a complete database and we’re adding new entries every single day in pursuit of the most comprehensive Star Wars comic key issue database out there. Just because something isn’t in the database yet, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

So, head on over to WookyWiki.com, find a character who is missing from the database and enter it into the comments on the DrunkWooky.com giveaway post! You’ll be entering to win this snazzy bright Anakin variant, and also helping up build out our database to the ever-elusive goal of “completeness”.

One winner will be randomly drawn on 4/23/2021. Comic is shipping from JTS as we speak, expect up to two (2) weeks shipping time for us to turn around and send it to you! U.S. Shipping is taken care of by us, foreign entrants agree to pay the difference between domestic and foreign shipping. No purchase necessary to enter. Good luck!

3 Likes

That’s a day before my birthday. Hope I get it lol.

1 Like

Hey Wooky can you fix my post on your site? It should be for both embo and Kazuda. Thank you

these are going for $130+ on the bay… good luck to you all…

Mine is enroute…

Another cool contest! You’re good people, Wooky

Thankfully JTC send me a second one for the giveaway. After I explained who we were and our long history promoting his covers, he was in favor of the giveaway. He’s the real hero here.

5 Likes

He is real good people. I’ve established a good communication relationship with his wife and him. He even gave me some prints when I was low on $ ! I’ll send them a nice little gift for Christmas this coming year. Real good people…

1 Like

Hey, @ein , you won!

2 Likes

!!!

yes this is a complete sentence

Lucky…

I was rooting for you, too, @Gbess

1 Like

Lucky! Napoleon Dynamite voice