DrunkWooky's October 13 Key Issue Auction

Wooky did a dumb thing and bought some expensive original art. So, I’m auctioning off some duplicate issues to fund that:

These all go live in a couple minutes here (4PM Pacific):

DC

Marvel

Happy bidding!

2 Likes

I can only imagine Wooky’s wife was standing over him while going through the comic boxes pointing to some of these… “Oooh… that one looks expensive… sell that one!” :wink:

2 Likes

FYI, you seem to have uploaded Spectacular #107 image with your #101 auction images. Might be misleading to some thinking it’s also included in the #101 sale… @drunkwooky

For him to sell those good books? The art must of been pricy lol…

Can you believe this guy didn’t notice his ASM 300 was a newsstand? Oh well. It’s sitting at $610 right now. I’m excited to see how it does over the next two hours.

I noticed… you didn’t? Did the wife know and point to that one knowing it would fetch more cause she’s tired of you spending her retirement on shenanigans?

Her retirement is separate and ridiculous. She’s fine.

Haha… but she wants to spend your money! :wink:

1 Like

I’m at it again tonight! Auctions start at $0.99 and run for 7 days. They are scheduled to start 5:00 PM Mountain Time so in about 15 minutes. Stop on by and check them out!

Still trying to pay off that art piece you picked up? :wink:

Hahaha. No, I managed to clear enough stuff out the past two weeks for that. This is just making space by clearing doubles of stuff. Although, I DID throw that Turner Wolverine 66 in to sweeten the pot and just kept the normal
Cover a.

Can’t believe I won the Greg Horn one. I would of thought more people to bid.

Haha I’ll honor that. Good work.

1 Like

Btw, there’s going to be another batch of these tomorrow. I have the day off tomorrow and I’m purging some books. You might be able to grab some deals like @Gbess

1 Like