Dump your Batwing copies

Bleeding Cool has confirmed that the 5G event has officially been canceled. The lead up to this event brought a lot of speculation, including that Luke Fox would take up the Batman mantle.

1 Like

I had a feeling this was going to happen with covid delays, change of distributors and firings.

I wouldn’t dump them, but it’s a Long term hold now. Some day the idea will get dusted off

I think DC only consists of Snyder and Tynion now :joy:. One answers the phones the other writes the stories.

3 Likes

Jim Lee will be answering calls while doing all the interiors

And with Donny Cates doing some DC hints in recent books, the changing of DC distribution, the mass firings at DC comics and Warner’s entertainment
 Marvel/Disney is buying DC comics y’all :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Either that, or DC is going to make a move on acquiring DC (Donny Cates).

Before Donny was this huge comic book star, he did a signing at Dragon’s Lair and it was him a few others all standing around chatting cause you know, nobody was showing up to get their books signed. His love of Marvel is deep. I can’t see him being swayed to go to DC unless they paid him an exorbitant amount of money and with this recent news of layoffs and budget cuts
 don’t think it’s gonna happen anytime soon.

Disney has really deep pockets and I don’t think they’re gonna let Cates go anytime soon either.

2 Likes

And that day is
TODAY!!!

Black Batman

Hope you didn’t dump your Batwing 19&20s for cheap

Well, no 19 but I have 2 20’s lol.

I see it as kinda inevitable, but, the quote from the writer of the series said, and I quote;

“I think it’s a pretty safe bet that if I’m writing Batman, it’s probably a little better than a 47% chance he’s going to be a person of color,” said Ridley.

I’m focusing on the ‘47%’ comment. A little better than 47% are not great odds. Not bad odds by any means, but not great odds. :man_shrugging:

But where does he get 47
seems very specific
why not 50
or 49
or 40?

Because people have learned throwing out numbers and percentages is just a way to disguise your total bullshit. Because people tend to believe metrics and numbers being spewed out by someone even if it’s just all hot air

I highly recommend
 Proofiness How You’re Being Fooled by the Numbers . Great read on the subject matter.

Yeah, definitely sell them if you have them. This sudden turn around surprised me, but oh well, that’s the market.

I also don’t know how someone can be 47% POC. Even if you’re biracial, that’s still 100% POC in my book. Such a weird number.

Yeah, but isn’t that only true 30% of the time though
?

1 Like

Nope
 20.98% of the time

Be honest
who took this bad advice?

Still climbing

Batman Incorporated #5 just got a mention in the key collector app.

1 Like

I question that since it’s not consistent with the rumors relating to the luscious fox family.

Now it’s dead

1 Like

Hope everyone sold it high, bought Batman 313 cheap, and are now selling that high. Move the money.